May 18, 2020, 10:59 AM
Post #1 of 1
Hitachi 55HK 6000 stuck in colour cycle
I'm new to this forum, I've joined because I haven't found an answer that has worked for my TV problem.
TV Specs :
Commercial name : 55 HK 6000
Plastic backplate model number : Hitachi No. V19B00895
Model Number under the backplate : VES550QNDS-2D-N13
Manufactured 19/06 in Turkey
We have the original controller with it and manual.
When turned on, it goes into this mode where it cycles through colors (white, grey, green, blue, black)
We tried connecting a video source to it, didn't recognize it, and we cant change it through the remote control.
The remote control only works to turn it on and off.
Solutions we've tried :
- press left arrow, then right and power
- press up arrow, the down arrow and power
- Tried the above simultaneously too
- press the info button down for 10 secs then power
- press the exit button down for 10 secs then power
- press the video input button for 10 secs the power
We've tried most of the remote control solutions.
We've checked to see if anything melted somewhere on the boards, if anything popped out at us screaming problem.
Anyway, we're out of solutions, we'll try and write up an email to the Hitachi Tech Support...
Have a good days guys.