Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Big Screen TV:
55 INch Mitsubushi screen goes black and white color lost

txjaws2000
New User

Dec 29, 2006, 5:55 AM

Post #1 of 3 (2990 views)
Shortcut
55 INch Mitsubushi screen goes black and white color lost Can't Post

I have a 55 inch Mitsubushi HD ready television. Would somebody at your company know why the color would go black and white on it. Sometimes color comes back, and other times you have to turn off tv to get it to come back on.
Any suggestions on what is causing this should I buy my next television through you?
It has only done it a couple of times but I thought bigscreens were not supposed to have problems.
Sincerely,
Justin Kmiec
Would appreciate any advice on what might cause this to happen and what is needed to fix it.

techchris
Veteran

Dec 29, 2006, 10:42 AM

Post #2 of 3 (2987 views)
Shortcut
Re: [txjaws2000] 55 INch Mitsubushi screen goes black and white color lost [In reply to] Can't Post

you have a fault in the colour decoder which needs tracing with the right equipment.as for your thoughts on bigscreens not giving trouble,dont listen to all you are told on the yellow brick road to utopia!!

SUPERFLY
New User

Feb 11, 2007, 2:16 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2943 views)
Shortcut
Re: [txjaws2000] 55 INch Mitsubushi screen goes black and white color lost [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I have a 55 inch Mitsubushi HD ready television. Would somebody at your company know why the color would go black and white on it. Sometimes color comes back, and other times you have to turn off tv to get it to come back on.
Any suggestions on what is causing this should I buy my next television through you?
It has only done it a couple of times but I thought bigscreens were not supposed to have problems.
Sincerely,
Justin Kmiec
Would appreciate any advice on what might cause this to happen and what is needed to fix it.

Im wondering if you have a DLP projection??? If it is it may be the color wheel

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)