Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Big Screen TV:
Diablo Edge Tour Fairway Woods

alibaba
New User

Sep 28, 2010, 2:12 AM

Post #1 of 1 (2020 views)
Shortcut
Diablo Edge Tour Fairway Woods Can't Post

The Golf Clubs back nine proved to be the test for the final field, as both King and Kuehne would find trouble. With three birdies and a lone bogey on a solid front nine, King proceeded to head to the back where she would continue on with birdies the 12th and 13th holes, but then disaster struck. On the par 4 304-yard 16th hole King hit her 4 iron tee shot into the trees just right of he fairway, Callaway Diablo Edge Tour Fairway Woods and Callaway Diablo Edge Fairway Woods then while attempting to chip out from under the tree she again hit the tree and was hitting three to the green. As if that was not enough, on the Ping Rapture V2 Fairway Wood very next hole, King took another bogey and moved down to 12-under for the tournament.

"On number 16 I didn't think that the ball was that bad off the tee, but then I saw that I have missed the fairway and it was under there," recalling King. "And then number 17, well I think that (bogey) was just my reaction from number 16."

While King was struggling on
Callaway Diablo Edge Hybrid her final holes of the round Kuehne headed to the 18th tee with a two shot lead over the field. Needing only bogey on the par 4 377-yard 18th win, Kuehne hit driver off the tee and knew that the situation was not good.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)