Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Big Screen TV:
HELP ME!

mscraker
New User

Jan 10, 2008, 2:42 AM

Post #1 of 12 (4968 views)
Shortcut
HELP ME! Can't Post

I need a relay for a Hitachi 55FX20B TV. It is part number SDT-SS-112DM, 12VDC,259VAC. I've tried locally (Acme Enterprises) and I've searched the internet (TYCO liast it with part #1-1419126-8). You can get them online, but it's a $30.00 min for a $1.00 part. I'm not sure this will even fix my problem, so I do not want to spend a lot of money on it, but the one I have broke a leg. TV won't come on, just clicks and goes off and so far this is the only thing I've found wrong.

denonjapan
Veteran

Jan 10, 2008, 5:24 AM

Post #2 of 12 (4962 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mscraker] HELP ME! [In reply to] Can't Post

When you said help me! what do you mean by saying?... I can't seem to figure the sense you were trying to imply a question, idea or testing whether someone really care. you seem to have already found the answer, or have guessed a part no: / I just can't believe how you shown some desperation and within your reach, won't do a damn thing realizing how much it would cost you. if the tv meant that much to you, you draw the line without even looking back as if that was your own son saving his life. NO PAIN, NO GAIN.

denonjapan
made in japan

mscraker
New User

Jan 10, 2008, 5:10 PM

Post #3 of 12 (4956 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] HELP ME! [In reply to] Can't Post

Who the HELL are you to ask me what my problem is? I have noticed reading through post that there are a lot of angry people out there, who have nothing better to do but aggravate and bitch and you must be one of them! GET A LIFE! I'm just a woman trying to get a part for her TV as cheap as I can. You got a problem with that?

denonjapan
Veteran

Jan 11, 2008, 2:17 AM

Post #4 of 12 (4951 views)
Shortcut

A problem? In case you forgot, you came for advice. In the forum!... It may sound a bitch like hell how dissatisfying the response to you got over the questionable action you aware of...being cheap. Being a woman, I understand how you feel in the area where it don't really fit your interest and hobby. I feel thesame with $ 600.00 shoes, handbags. Assuming I said that to women, I do know you are NOT one of them. You just stucked with your cheap ass in any area. clearly you stated that atleast. The decision is ultimately yours. I can't take your emotion being aggravated by what I said earlier and I wan't you to know I truly meant what I said and if you think for one minute this makes my problem? HAHAHA The hell I care! Sorry nutcraker.

denonjapan
made in japan

mscraker
New User

Jan 11, 2008, 2:48 AM

Post #5 of 12 (4947 views)
Shortcut

You know what, I did come to this forum for help and advice. Not to hear some smart ass tell me that I am a cheap ass. It is a little difficult to understand your crappy typing and language, but it looked to me like you implied I am not a WOMAN? Well, I am more woman than you could ever handle (if you are a man), which to me you sound like a big pig that has nothing else better to do with his time because he can't get a woman!

denonjapan
Veteran

Jan 11, 2008, 5:00 AM

Post #6 of 12 (4944 views)
Shortcut

" I'm just a woman trying to get a part for her TV as cheap as I can". Isn't this your line miss nutcracker?...Also,what I said earlier is as clear with no other implications whatsoever. if you missed that, feel-free to ask what do I mean. I noticed, You have more deficiencies within besides your tv. Personally, I can help you with that too........ I have exquisite taste, You however make sure whoever you with (if any, doubt it) isn't just the other half. (booty call) know what I'm saying sister? do you really know who's the baby daddy of your last one?

Anyone who thinks $30.00 is too much to end up this forum for advice is low down cocksucking dirty. You know who you are!

denonjapan
made in japan

mscraker
New User

Jan 11, 2008, 5:02 PM

Post #7 of 12 (4932 views)
Shortcut

You know what...you really don't even know who you are insulting on the this end and I don't even what you are. I do know one thing, that your language is despicable and there is no reason why you should assume things about me when you don't even know me.
Well, this a been real fun, but I don't have time to play your games. Take care and I hope you find some help for you anger issues.

denonjapan
Veteran

Jan 11, 2008, 8:29 PM

Post #8 of 12 (4927 views)
Shortcut

You are like the majority who focused everything as insults and never learn the messages i was trying incult in you. Stupid questions like above should be minimize in accordance with simplicity of an issue and letting the whole world know, how individual like you took so much effort bringing shit like this in the forum. Learn how to take the heat of the discussions. if you show attitude, You will be treated by your responses, not by your gender (chick with dick wanna be) as an excuse for equality....if you really came for advice, what part of the "NO PAIN, NO GAIN" is too hard to comprehand?. Generally, is all we do to survive?..if you can't work out with a common sense, what kind of help did you really mean above? Do you really expect someone would offer you a $31.00 check? if so, why you didn't inlude your full name and address?
denonjapan
made in japan

(This post was edited by denonjapan on Jan 12, 2008, 3:43 AM)

mscraker
New User

Jan 12, 2008, 4:10 AM

Post #9 of 12 (4918 views)
Shortcut

I really don't understand anything you are saying (NO PAIN, NO GAIN AND CHICK WITH A WANNA BE D!!!). What's that all about? No, I wasn't expecting anybody to offer to pay for my part. Was just trying to find out if one of the "experts" knew something I did not.Smile

denonjapan
Veteran

Jan 12, 2008, 4:52 AM

Post #10 of 12 (4914 views)
Shortcut

I was trying to work with your low iq. if you didn't understand a simple phrase, what makes you think you will understand an expert?. Since none of your options are good. Parts available but not willing to PAY $30.00 neither sacrifice a thing! am I missing something here?. if I tell you to throw the damn thing, would that insult you too or that would make me heartless and inconsiderate?.....jesus christ!!!!! You peopleeeeeeeeee!

denonjapan
made in japan

mscraker
New User

Jan 14, 2008, 12:56 AM

Post #11 of 12 (4903 views)
Shortcut

If I have such a low IQ (oh yea, I'm an accountant) then why did my hard work pay off? I found the part for $4.95, maybe my career choice is why I would not pay the $30.00, I knoew I could find it cheaper. Thanks for being a pain in my butt!

denonjapan
Veteran

Jan 14, 2008, 1:56 AM

Post #12 of 12 (4899 views)
Shortcut

I wouldn't regret anything I said, perhaps the reason you did what you did from all the things I said. if it works to your advantage? I will continue to do so.
You can have an undesirable face or cannot speak no english at all, but if you tall, slim and can do the catwalk? you will be the next top model. Moral lessons> Don't use your profession as to intimidate just bec. you're an accountant, so what?

denonjapan
made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)