Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Big Screen TV:
Ping Rapture V2

alibaba
New User

Sep 28, 2010, 2:16 AM

Post #1 of 1 (2049 views)
Shortcut
Ping Rapture V2 Can't Post

Ping Rapture V2 Irons PING Rapture V2 Driver ping rapture v2 hybrid Selling At www.GolfSelling.com

All Golf Clubs three parred the first playoff hole on number 18, and then headed to the number eight tee for the second playoff hole. All three hit the green in two, but where settled in very different positions. While Goetze-Ackerman and King were in the front of the green to putt uphill, Kuehne landed her ball past the pin. Kuehne went first missed her putt and took par, Ping Rapture Irons Goetze-Ackerman went second hit the lip of the cup and also took par. King, who was now in a very familiar position knew that he would have to make her putt for the win sank it and claimed her second LPGA Corning Classic title.

"I had a shot to win from there," said King. "I didn't think that it would take three putts from the position I was in, and it didn't." With this win, King's playoff record improves to 8-6 for her career moved her up 11 spots on this year's official money list and made her the fourth multiple winner on the LPGA Tour this season.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)