RCA blue convergence...

Caspurr
New User

Sep 14, 2005, 1:37 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1806 views)
Shortcut
RCA blue convergence... Can't Post

Hello all...

well i just recently moved and i am going to blame the move on the recent problem i have encountered with my tv. i own a RCA Home Theater 52" big screen tv, model P52721BA chassis no. PTK169PFB.

the problem: when i turn the tv on there is too much blue in the picture. i went into the video settings to see if there was something in there i could do to correct the problem and when i went into the convergence settings i found that the problem is because the blue is bigger then the # sign its supposed to be lined up on which is causing the picture to have blue outline around everything. the only other option is to adjust the red but the red is fine and is lined up just fine. what is causing the blue to be so blurry, thick, and bigger then the #? and what can i do to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance for your time,

Caspurr

I forgot to add that it seems like once the tv has been on for a few hours it gets better, or completely normal. so its not a constant thing, but it sure is irritating to have to watch a messed up tv for 3 hours until it looks alright...thanks again!

(This post was edited by Caspurr on Sep 14, 2005, 1:42 AM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)