Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Big Screen TV:
Where Can I Get This Convergence Card?

EverydayDiesel
New User

Apr 4, 2008, 6:43 PM

Post #1 of 7 (4478 views)
Shortcut
Where Can I Get This Convergence Card? Can't Post

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me find where to buy this convergence card for a JVC 56 wide screen tv. Ive looked and found very similar part numbers but not exact.

MOtvGuy
User

Apr 9, 2008, 11:49 AM

Post #2 of 7 (4456 views)
Shortcut
Re: [EverydayDiesel] Where Can I Get This Convergence Card? [In reply to] Can't Post

It would be much cheaper to merely purchase the 2 STK392-120 IC's on that board. Those are usually the only thing that goes wrong.

EverydayDiesel
New User

Apr 21, 2008, 11:06 PM

Post #3 of 7 (4431 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MOtvGuy] Where Can I Get This Convergence Card? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the reply

I took your advice and replaced themw ith 2 STK392-110s just like that came out of the tv
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x40/everydayturbodiesel/IMG_1112.jpg

Did you mean STK392-110 or 120s?

How hot are the heatsinks suppose to get? I left my tv plugged in for 15 minutes and could not hold my hand on the heat sink

MOtvGuy
User

May 4, 2008, 2:40 AM

Post #4 of 7 (4404 views)
Shortcut
Re: [EverydayDiesel] Where Can I Get This Convergence Card? [In reply to] Can't Post

Use the 120's. Better power handling specifications.

GreatGold
User

May 21, 2008, 9:23 PM

Post #5 of 7 (4376 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MOtvGuy] Where Can I Get This Convergence Card? [In reply to] Can't Post

nice

Repair man
Enthusiast

Jul 22, 2008, 10:41 PM

Post #6 of 7 (4334 views)
Shortcut

You don't need the whole convergence board, if you're having convergence problems you can just change the 2 ICs on that board. They are the ICs marked STK392 110
You can get them here > Click Here
-- Dan

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you (or anyone reading this post) have any further questions or need clarification please feel free to contact me direct; you can find my email address by clicking on my user-name.

Learn Plasma TV Repair

Chrisry696
New User

Oct 15, 2008, 1:57 AM

Post #7 of 7 (4246 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Repair man] Where Can I Get This Convergence Card? [In reply to] Can't Post

Make sure you get original sanyo chips!!! They will cost about $15.00 each. Don't get the cheap ones, you'll be sorry. Audiolabga.com shows all the different ones and what will cross with what and if sanyo or chinnese. Don't get cheap on outputs.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)