Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Big Screen TV:
toshiba screen parts

iceman27030
New User

Feb 4, 2007, 11:54 PM

Post #1 of 4 (4056 views)
Shortcut
toshiba screen parts Can't Post

Hello. I just got a perfect toshiba model # tp55h60 55'' projection screen tv today. While driving, the screens blew out of the tv (the wind was very strong today). So now I have a tv that has NO front screen. They were all plastic. toshiba no longer carries that part. and I've tried Sears, bestbuy, walmart, etc. and no luck. ANY SUGGESTIONS WHERE I CAN FIND A SCREEN CHEAP?? The part number is 23837519 THANKS!!!

MOtvGuy
User

Mar 3, 2007, 1:35 PM

Post #2 of 4 (4032 views)
Shortcut
Re: [iceman27030] toshiba screen parts [In reply to] Can't Post

If you have no screens left in the front you've lost more than just one screen. You've lost the protection screen, the lenticular and the fresnel screens. The fresnel and lenticular screens can be quite pricey, easily $300 for the pair. Are you sure Toshiba hasn't subbed this to another part number? Vance Baldwin has the fresnel screen for $178 + shipping. They're showing the lenticular at $118 but it's nla. Try calling Toshiba parts, I bet these screens have been subbed to another number.

BTW, check around on the net, some places sell generic screens.

Be prepared to spend $400 + if ordering from them.

Dave E
New User

Mar 10, 2007, 4:21 AM

Post #3 of 4 (4020 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MOtvGuy] toshiba screen parts [In reply to] Can't Post

I have a screen set from a toshiba tp55c80 in super great shape. $140 plus ship. Dave at bullet2five@netzero.net

Dave E
New User

Mar 29, 2007, 6:52 AM

Post #4 of 4 (3996 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Dave E] toshiba screen parts [In reply to] Can't Post

screen is sold.............

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)