Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: DVD Repair Forum:
How to rip a DVD to the formats what you need on Mac

carf
New User

Apr 19, 2010, 9:25 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1151 views)
Shortcut
How to rip a DVD to the formats what you need on Mac Can't Post

I am an Apple fans and I enjoy my Apple experience in my daily life. Recently I meet a problem which really makes me feel frustrated. I don¡¯t know how to rip a DVD on my Mac computer while I want to watch the amazing movie in my iPhone. I lingered CNET.COM and find a good solution.
http://news.cnet.com/8301-13845_3-20002684-58.html I tried this ripper and I took it for example for my DVD ripping teaching class here LOL

Be back, we are still talking about the ripping tips:

Software you need:
WinX DVD Ripper for Mac (If you have any better choice)

Others you need:
Your computer with Mac OS X Tiger/Leopard/Snow Leopard
Leisure time (NOT do that when you are working except you want to be fired)
Your personal devices, like iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, PSP etc.

Let¡¯s rip the DVD together, here we go!
Step 1. Download, install and run WinX DVD Ripper for Mac

http://www.winxdvd.com/dvd-ripper-for-mac/image/screenshot.jpg

Step 2. Load DVD movie.

You can load real DVD by clicking "DVD Disc" button and DVD folder by clicking "DVD Path" button.

Step 3. Select output type.

After loading DVD, the DVD's information, such as title, subtitles, duration, output etc., will be shown in the file list. Select an output type of the video which you want to convert.

For instance, convert DVDs for playback on iPhone, you should click on iPhone firstly. Convert to other devices you can do in the same way.

Step 4. Set output folder

Click "Browse" button in output setting area, select a destination folder in the dialog box.

Step 5.Convert file
Click ¡°Start¡± button, thus everything is ready. You can sit to have a cup of coffee. It will not take a long time to finish the ripping process. You can view the conversion progress from the progress bar at the bottom of the dialog box.

OK, the ripping journey is end now, hope my small tip can help you.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.12 s on (CGI/1.1)