Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: DVD Repair Forum:
RCA DVC/VCR SKIPS WHEN PLAYING DVDS

jenna1738
New User

Sep 3, 2005, 4:26 PM

Post #1 of 2 (2327 views)
Shortcut
RCA DVC/VCR SKIPS WHEN PLAYING DVDS Can't Post

my RCA dvc/vcr won't play dvds without skipping. the warantee is over and i am wondering if there is some internal error or something that i could fix myself? is there a reason why it would skip when playing dvds? help would be great! thanks

denonjapan
Veteran

Sep 22, 2005, 5:24 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2304 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jenna1738] RCA DVC/VCR SKIPS WHEN PLAYING DVDS [In reply to] Can't Post

you didn't identify how long the the unit was over from warranty?. how often do you use? do you smoke? did you try cleaning the lens? are you aware how spotless your dvd's?

when you tried everything above and doing same thing. Just how many have you have heard the exact model causing same problem to anyone?.

My sure guess is: RCA isn't that respected brand. Although they're affordable to you and being production from different continent to which no bearing of good quality how they've made. cut cost materials and all, do not guarrantee and won't stand the test of time when dealing with good mechanism.

Your statement "my RCA dvc/vcr won't play dvds without skipping" seems to me, you know this from the very beginning but you hold on to it. so it could be the one of them hundreds produced to be defective. if so, then it's MORTAL to the player. get another!

I feel bad for you to suggest how you are going to fix it!

denonjapan

made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)