Sony DVP-NC600 spinning issues

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

denonjapan
Veteran

Nov 7, 2008, 6:39 AM

Post #26 of 28 (1957 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] Sony DVP-NC600 spinning issues [In reply to] Can't Post

I sensed some self-contradictory statements here and if you're aware, of course! like always..........a selfexplanatorydumbness is all you mastered. Hope, you're not speaking of sintered bronze bearing (originated in England) and if you think for one thing your argumentative pointless character comes back slapping at you...Sintered bronze bearing (not phosphors ) can be a mixture of copper based to iron based. They do not require lubrication at all cause theyre permanently self-lubricated I guess your term "BEHAVE LIKE SPONGE" what a lame identification to put it. LOL! among all the rest Im embarrassed to repeat only to let you keep your head above water.
anyhow, Here's the story and confirmation.> Again you insisted of re-lubrication where your analysis didnt confirm whether a cheap unit posseses an expensive bearing type and only skilled individual to process or manufacture of its kind. but then assuming a cheap dvd player with such bearings may somehow subjected of the mal-function. re-lubricate? clogged?. what a dumb theory???? do you see what Im saying?
All I identified in the beginning is to re-place a possible 99 cents belt. But! you appeared somewhere on top of a mushroom head, suggesting to dissolder the motor all the way down only to re-lubricate a sintered bearing? was it sintered in the first place? Can you identify the difference what type this SONY DVP-NC600 bearing has? OR Are you certain SINTERED BEARING IS INDEED CAN SUBJECT TO CLOGGING DESPITE THE ABILITY TO SELF-LUBRICATE?
denonjapan
made in japan

rrobor
Veteran

Nov 7, 2008, 8:08 AM

Post #27 of 28 (1950 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] Sony DVP-NC600 spinning issues [In reply to] Can't Post

You poor stupid fool, there is no belt on the spin motor. All you you do is dig your hole deeper. Now you have changed your font to red, perhaps like some cooked prawn the end is near. A DVD player is a cheap unit, not designed to be fixed. The thing has all of its parts, bearings , capacitors ETC designed to last warranty . If you wish to fix the unit, you are going beyond the manufacturers specifications. I give you a fix which kept the thing going till out of warranty. I have never seen a disc spin by a belt, I doubt it could happen but am open to suggestions. Your grease ( which I see you dropped) is an ignorance. You han no idea but delved into your small pocket of knowledge and found GREASE. So carry on in your attemt to divert from the subject, to where you feel at comfort, its all a divertion from what causes a spin motor to spin. Im sure you will find another alley to squirm up to avoid addressng the issue. I ask now where did I ever talk about an alloy of Iron and copper, You find it and Ill answer it. Please study Phosphur bronze bearings and forget other mixes, You found the father of this bearing and stopped there, it has been refined since that.

denonjapan
Veteran

Nov 7, 2008, 3:35 PM

Post #28 of 28 (1947 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rrobor] Sony DVP-NC600 spinning issues [In reply to] Can't Post

Your words against mine? HUH!...Reason being JOHN MC CAIN looses the election. However, I dont consider nobody else's authority and imagine yourself useless to any perspective. I explained above not once mentioned a disc spinned by belt or it got something to do with capacitors. Grease issue came along to this debate. Again objecting the idea, your idea of LUBRICATION. You mentioned a lot of repair non-sense only to admit " A DVD player is a cheap unit, not designed to be fixed"? oh yes its there, hope you recognized you wrote that too, but you can always edit if you wanna make yourself look good hiding in a can. Now you wanna discuss phoshors bronze while you defined it as oil impregnated bearings which describes as SINTERED BRONZE.

You call THIS quite prepared in Physics? is an absolute claptrap. You can only advice anyone on re-search while you looking at the mirror. Hope you get a grip out of your oldself. Time is counting on your old ass. I suggest to go visit DENMARK for a whole self-replenish while you can. LOL
denonjapan
made in japan

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)