Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Digital TV Forum:
Digital converter box connections

stymie222
New User

Mar 26, 2009, 8:42 PM

Post #1 of 6 (3337 views)
Shortcut
Digital converter box connections Can't Post

I have a small Sony Watchman that has a single telescoping antenna. It has no antenna inputs

I use it for emergencies because it runs on batteries and is easy to carry down the basement.

Is there a way to use the Digital converter box with this set-up ?

denonjapan
Veteran

Apr 9, 2009, 3:35 AM

Post #2 of 6 (3313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [stymie222] Digital converter box connections [In reply to] Can't Post

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAA no!

denonjapan
made in japan

stymie222
New User

Apr 9, 2009, 10:42 AM

Post #3 of 6 (3310 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] Digital converter box connections [In reply to] Can't Post

I guess they dont have tornadoes in Jap land
If they did, you would be watching radar until your power went off.
If the converter boxes dont have battery back up how are all the older anolog battery back-up TV's going to work in an emergency ?
There are millions of those sets still around.

(This post was edited by stymie222 on Apr 9, 2009, 10:45 AM)

denonjapan
Veteran

Apr 10, 2009, 3:43 PM

Post #4 of 6 (3304 views)
Shortcut

You mind thinks there were millions, where that millions idea comes to one elusive mind of yours. I think you were overeacting with the emergency issues. What better advice will you take in those emergencies other than having a common sense? CELLULAR PHONES do equipped of those features nowadays? How far from civilization you lived?....You don't wait and figure how to work a handheld televisions LOL much less striving signal down stucked in the basement? well if indeed that was true, then ur patronizing millions who can't let go. Out of millions comes to your singe-minded idea will be left behind but wait till TORNADO comes pushed you through all the way to JAPANESE land. By then, you still wonders:" what happen to your small sony watchman, such as where it went?"....LOL.....

Bear this in mind "PEOPLE WHO REMAINS STUPID, WITH STUPID IDEAS WON'T GET BETTER ANSWERS OUT OF THEIR CURIOUS MINDS"

denonjapan
made in japan

stymie222
New User

Apr 10, 2009, 4:29 PM

Post #5 of 6 (3302 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] Digital converter box connections [In reply to] Can't Post

I asked for an answer to a question.
Stupid ? Who wants to throw away anything when it still works ?
This is a place for ignorant lectures and not information.
Good bye

denonjapan
Veteran

Apr 10, 2009, 5:20 PM

Post #6 of 6 (3300 views)
Shortcut

LOL don't goodbye me yet?...You raised a question where you believed "don't throw away things if still works, however it will be in COMA for the rest of it's working status. I don't care less how you feel accepting REALITY. But millions of you out there are not motivated by it, if lectures are included and is the only way to redirect you but have troubles facing then, keep the handheld tv.
I'm just afraid the next questions you might have would be: is it possible to modify inputs for HDMI, or COMPONENT towards your handheld tv, or VGA so u could use it to your pc?...Isn't that far to my imagination you would do elsewhere. are you?

denonjapan
made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)