Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Digital TV Forum:
one of the best CBS tv show:Numb3rs

serenananie
New User

Oct 29, 2010, 7:26 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1491 views)
Shortcut
one of the best CBS tv show:Numb3rs Can't Post

I like this Numb3rsa lot. I'm not mathematically gifted, but I appreciate the logic behind [Numb3rs, and the universal applicability. Robert Heinlein said "If it can't be expressed mathematically, it's not a fact, but opinion," and he was right. I enjoy seeing an extremely intelligent person portrayed as a human being. During the last 15 years many popular shows have featured likable but illiterate louts (the characters of Dan Connor, Joey Tribiani, Jerry Seinfeld, and Doug Heffernan have all stated that they don't read,don't want to read, and don't like to read), and I appreciate having both the central- character brothers shown as bright, each in his own way. I also love the cast of this show. The only one with whom I wasn't familiar was David Krumholtz, and he more than holds his own in this group of old pros. I loved Sabrina Lloyd in the sharply-paced "Sports Night," and she's wonderful here as well. Peter MacNicol may be risking being type-cast as Mr. Looney Tunes, with his socially dysfunctional character in this show following his socially dysfunctional character in "Ally McBeal," but he's so good that it's still a pleasure to watch him work. "Numb3rs" is primarily a good cop show, not an intellectual exercise, so no viewer should skip it because he's afraid it'll be too brainy for him. I'd recommend this show to anyone who isn't afraid to think, and to watch others do it who are better at it than we.
Zumba Fitness dvd dark blue dvd Hannah Montana DVD

jts1957
Veteran

Oct 29, 2010, 4:34 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1488 views)
Shortcut
Re: [serenananie] one of the best CBS tv show:Numb3rs [In reply to] Can't Post

As long as it only contains "0's" and "1's" this posting actually may belong here in Digital TV Forum. Cool

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.16 s on (CGI/1.1)