Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Digital TV Forum:
wall-mountable free view box?

jordan_w
New User

Aug 22, 2005, 11:13 PM

Post #1 of 6 (4878 views)
Shortcut
wall-mountable free view box? Can't Post

Hey, I was just wondering if its possible to wall mount a freeview digital reciever? Is there such a thing? And where could one be bought? THanks alot.

- Jordan

denonjapan
Veteran

Aug 27, 2005, 2:16 AM

Post #2 of 6 (4855 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jordan_w] wall-mountable free view box? [In reply to] Can't Post

if the IDEA came from your WONDER! how can you possibly assume there's a place where you can get it?

Bursma
User

Aug 30, 2005, 1:18 PM

Post #3 of 6 (4844 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] wall-mountable free view box? [In reply to] Can't Post

He's not assuming anything, he's asking if there is such a beast, if there is a wall mount for a HD receiver, and there is.

Denonjapan, you should try to understand people and what they are saying before you judge them as stupid.

Peace

Bursma
User

Aug 30, 2005, 1:21 PM

Post #4 of 6 (4843 views)
Shortcut

To answer your question, it is possible to wall mount a digital reciever. Peerless has a PM600 that is an equipment mount. I don't have any in stock, but I can certainly get them. Private message me if you're interested in buying something like that.

jordan_w
New User

Sep 5, 2005, 1:31 AM

Post #5 of 6 (4832 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Bursma] wall-mountable free view box? [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks everyone, to be more specific im looking to buy an lcd flat screen tv. wall mount it to save space. NEXT i'd like a freeview reciever which could also be wall mounted flat, sounds good eh! im doubting such a thing is available, but if anyone can help id be intrested. thanks jordan.
(quick desired image below)

Bursma
User

Sep 6, 2005, 2:07 PM

Post #6 of 6 (4822 views)
Shortcut

Ok, I see what you're saying. You can definiatly get a a mount for your LCD flat screen. Let me know how many inches you're thinking and I can get one for you. Something to keep in mind is that some LCD's come with their own wall mounts. I do have one LCD model, check it out below, it's an RCA 15". I assume you're wanting something bigger than that though.

As far as the freeview receiver, I am not sure if that could be wall mounted flat... does it come with the mounting equipment? If it doesn't, give me the model number of it and I'll check it out.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)