Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Digital TV Forum:
whats up with digital tv usa

suzzieQ
New User

Jun 15, 2009, 8:30 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1390 views)
Shortcut
whats up with digital tv usa Can't Post

after the change i have 20 channels after scanning. sometimes they are there and then there not. I can turn antenna and find a couple of them but not all. some ive only found a couple of times but logged as viewable. you would think that once located they would work every time. Im in north florida,is anyone else haveing this problem,anywere? I have a large uhf/vhf powered antenna 30 ft.

kroot10105
New User

Jun 15, 2009, 10:03 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1384 views)
Shortcut
Re: [suzzieQ] whats up with digital tv usa [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
after the change i have 20 channels after scanning. sometimes they are there and then there not. I can turn antenna and find a couple of them but not all. some ive only found a couple of times but logged as viewable. you would think that once located they would work every time. Im in north florida,is anyone else haveing this problem,anywere? I have a large uhf/vhf powered antenna 30 ft.
thanks:suzzieQ ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------If the stations you are trying to tune are scattered in different directions then you may need an omnidirectional antenna that can pick up all of the stations without having to rotate it. you can find a good one at this site "digital-tv-converter.net". If your present antenna has to be rotated from one station to another then you can not lock your receiver on to all of the stations in your area and would have to rescan your receiver every time you change the antennas direction and then you would only pick up those stations that are in that area. I hope this helpsUnimpressed.

(This post was edited by kroot10105 on Jun 15, 2009, 10:06 PM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)