70" or larger LED LCD suggestions

muswei
New User

Oct 15, 2013, 5:28 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2279 views)
Shortcut
70" or larger LED LCD suggestions Can't Post

Hello

I am trying to find a 70" or larger led lcd. I was first looking at the vizio M series but then when compared to the Samsung tv's at Costco the Samsungs where much clearer especially on the edges of the text. Only they don't seem to offer a 70" or > with 240 refresh that I can find. Any suggestions on what tv's I should take a closer look at? I called the Vizio customer care and they said their panels where the best out there and blamed people changing the settings of the tv in the store to make it not look as good as the others. Not sure if there is any truth in that or not. I want to stay under $5000.

Thanks

jacksonbird03
New User

Nov 27, 2013, 9:52 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2190 views)
Shortcut
Re: [muswei] 70" or larger LED LCD suggestions [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey if you want to buy television than you can purchase your television online. There are various online deals sites which provides various attractive offers on the different brands of televisions. Visit http://www.onlinedealsus.com for the best offers and deals on the different brands of televisions.
Here you can easily compare and choose the best product according to your need with best possible price.
http://www.onlinedealsus.com

Roosevelt
New User

Jan 16, 2014, 1:38 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2147 views)
Shortcut
Re: [muswei] 70" or larger LED LCD suggestions [In reply to] Can't Post

I suggest you to consider buying a Sony KDL-70R550A. This should be one of the best deals for your available at the moment.

xgc12
User

Apr 14, 2014, 10:24 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2059 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Roosevelt] 70" or larger LED LCD suggestions [In reply to] Can't Post

I would second the kdl-70 great television. Also would not rule out the sharp Pro-70x5fd if you don't mind used or find new old stock. Best television I have seen personally other than the Pioneer Kuro.

Owner Atlantic Audio & Video
www.atlanticav.net
www.facebook.com/atlanticav

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)