Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
Contimplating buying a tv, need advice

Emper0r
New User

Dec 26, 2007, 12:03 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1314 views)
Shortcut
Contimplating buying a tv, need advice Can't Post

The tv I'm considering buying is the Samsung LNT5265F 52" 1080p LCD HDTV (http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LNT5265F-1080p-LCD-HDTV/dp/B000NVEG8S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=audio-video&qid=1198622620&sr=1-1)

However I'm wondering if there's any upcoming technologies I should wait for? I really don't wanna buy a 1080p TV then have 2160p TVs come out the next month.

Also what are some things I need to make sure to get with my HDTV? Thanks for any help.

denonjapan
Veteran

Dec 27, 2007, 6:02 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1306 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Emper0r] Contimplating buying a tv, need advice [In reply to] Can't Post

it's like you are looking for a brand new car to learn how to drive. Most people start on something. It doesn't matter. In every step, we learn and improve so we can imagine something as we understand it, perhaps even create.
You asked "what are the things you need to make sure to get for your HDTV?> is having the knowledge so you will be able to work through without considering a budget. By then you will realized:> It's greater feeling to ask opinion and not advice.

denonjapan
made in japan

Franky
User

Jan 3, 2008, 12:52 AM

Post #3 of 3 (1284 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Emper0r] Contimplating buying a tv, need advice [In reply to] Can't Post

At least i know for a fact that when you buy 1080P you are wasting money, because there are no signal feed on that format,and maybe won't be on your life time, exept the Blueray disc player,but only a hand full of DVD movies that cost a fortune,if you don't have Bluray player get yourself a HD 1080I and you save some money.don't think that you get better pic out of 1080P if the signal is 1080I.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)