Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
Fox news HD??

sailor44
New User

Feb 21, 2008, 9:48 PM

Post #1 of 8 (2348 views)
Shortcut
Fox news HD?? Can't Post

Anyone know when or if, Fox news will go high def on DTV?? I now get the business channel of Fox in HD, but am anxious to get the regular news channel in HD. Unsure

TANK1
Enthusiast

Feb 22, 2008, 12:42 AM

Post #2 of 8 (2344 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sailor44] Fox news HD?? [In reply to] Can't Post

I do not think Fox News is broadcasting in HD yet. So there is no Fox News HD channel even available for carriage.

Probably will start an HD channel sometime this year

sailor44
New User

Feb 23, 2008, 1:32 AM

Post #3 of 8 (2337 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TANK1] Fox news HD?? [In reply to] Can't Post

I suspected that to be the case. I sure hope your info it accurate about sometime this year. Crazy

In Reply To

denonjapan
Veteran

Mar 4, 2008, 7:12 AM

Post #4 of 8 (2310 views)
Shortcut

don't bet your hopes on it, with your ongoing struggling economy close to recession?????? Bush messed it all.

denonjapan
made in japan

sailor44
New User

Mar 6, 2008, 11:58 PM

Post #5 of 8 (2293 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] Fox news HD?? [In reply to] Can't Post

oh, I see. Yet another thing to blame Bush for. How about the weather?? The recent rash of cold temperatures? yesh! Mad

denonjapan
Veteran

Mar 7, 2008, 1:30 AM

Post #6 of 8 (2289 views)
Shortcut

Coming from me, it's never a BLAME, It's a direct statement. Like it or not that's how I see it. Anyhow, Since fox channel can be access as free channel. Broadcasting into maximum upscale is not your government's priority. It cost a lot of money. You should know where you came from being a Sailor. don't you think?....

I like bush too, from the beginning. I just don't see thesame result as he stand during his campaign 8 years ago and it's his last term now. Why America is sinking?. what went wrong? If the deficiency rises instead of being corrected. then who's responsible?..........This may not concern you, as a sailor. You get paid regardless right?..Fuck all the low income people cause in their eyes. You still the hero. Protecting the country. Only the next question is:> Against who?????????????????

denonjapan
made in japan

sailor44
New User

Mar 7, 2008, 1:42 AM

Post #7 of 8 (2287 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] Fox news HD?? [In reply to] Can't Post

Since this is not a ;political forum, will refrain from a long answer. However I do note that you have expressed an opinion, not a fact.

For the record, I am not really a professional sailor, I am an attorney (not a PI trial attorney, I hasten to note)`

The rest of your rant shall be ignored, as it has no place here. II should note, however, that you really should get an education, as your ignorance about reality is astounding.

Nuff said. let's talk about HDTV!

Have a nice day, and cheer up WinkWink

denonjapan
Veteran

Mar 7, 2008, 2:10 AM

Post #8 of 8 (2285 views)
Shortcut

yes indeed , just be aware that WHATEVER! topics you weather me into, I will show you and I can show you even an ATTORNEY's low keys into the forum. You pick HDTV's? NAAAAAAAAAAA! I don't think so.......WinkWinkWink

denonjapan
made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)