Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
Misubishi WD-Y577 with Samsung HW-C770BS AVR

ElAguila
New User

Feb 28, 2011, 8:34 AM

Post #1 of 1 (1657 views)
Shortcut
Misubishi WD-Y577 with Samsung HW-C770BS AVR Can't Post

I have Mitsubishi 57" DLP model WD-Y577 hd tv. It has 3 hdmi inputs and several component inputs and an rca input. I just setup a Samsung HW-C770BS AVR. I have 3 devices plugged into the AVR. I have the blu-ray on hdmi 1, the directtv dvr on hdmi 2, and the xbox on hdmi 3. There is a monitor out hdmi plug on the AVR that I have plugged into the hdmi 1 input on the tv. It is the only thing connected to the tv. In order for me to get a picture I have to go into the settings and configure the hdmi 2 for satellite, then unplug the cable from the hdmi 1 input of the tv and plug it into the hdmi 2 input of the tv. When this happens, I get a picture. Everything works great and I view the blu-ray and then switch the AVR to satellite and it changes the output to the tv automatically. The problem is when I turn off the tv, it loses all of these settings. When I turn the tv back on I have to configure one of the empty hdmi inputs on the tv to sattelite then inplug the cable from whichever input it is in and change it to the one I just configured. Does anybody know how to get the TV to stop doing this? Is this a defect?. Before this, I had the tv connected to a switcher which basically does the same thing except the video was component instead of hdmi and it worked fine.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)