Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
Upcoming Broadcast Feature

mauricemcse
New User

Mar 27, 2017, 3:17 AM

Post #1 of 3 (10116 views)
Shortcut
Upcoming Broadcast Feature Can't Post

Have the Vizio D24-D1 television and get broadcasts from antenna over the air. Some sets can get a schedule of upcoming broadcasts. Regrettably, I have not seen this feature in the manual and the support techs simply do not understand the question. So.. If I am watching NBC4 from 7-8PM can this television show me what is on NBC4 for the next few hours? Guidance sought

jts1957
Veteran

Mar 27, 2017, 12:44 PM

Post #2 of 3 (10112 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mauricemcse] Upcoming Broadcast Feature [In reply to] Can't Post

User Manual page 36 will show current info for channel being watched.
All cable & satellite providers provide the info you want for future events.
If all else fails use the sets internet features to go to your favorite guide (tvguide.com for example).

-------------------------

aliamay
New User

Aug 11, 2019, 1:01 PM

Post #3 of 3 (5038 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mauricemcse] Upcoming Broadcast Feature [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Have the Vizio D24-D1 television and get broadcasts from antenna over the air. Some sets can get a schedule of upcoming broadcasts. Regrettably, I have not seen this feature in the manual and the support techs simply do not understand the question. So.. If I am watching NBC4 from 7-8PM can this television show me what is on NBC4 for the next few hours? Guidance sought

You wil be also get more replays and Teleserye hd in philippine shows. More of the sites provide you everything free instead of getting membership replays. like pioy tv channel repalys https://pinoytvchannel.ru/ always provide you the latest repalys in all formates which you will be also download free.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)