Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
Samsung TX-R3265X/XAA shared input question

biohazardgaming
New User

May 22, 2006, 2:37 AM

Post #1 of 2 (1578 views)
Shortcut
Samsung TX-R3265X/XAA shared input question Can't Post

Ok, first i'd like to say hi to all of the members and frequent guests here!

I have a Samsung TX-R3265X/XAA Digital HDTV Monitor. It has "4 Composite A/V inputs (1 on the side, 3 rear (2 shared with component inputs)" [From online .pdf]

What does the shared mean when it comes to the inputs. I have a yellow (Video) input on of the left side and in the rear, BUT when i have my PS2 and my GameCube pluged in at the same time with ONE system on it showes no picture until only 1 is plugged in. Why is this? Would getting a switch box for that one input for the side fix my situation or is there something i missed in my current knowledge?

NOTE: I bought this HDTV for 275 from an eletronics store BRAND NEW! It came with no manual and i searched on google for one but no luck Crazy

Thanks,
biohazard gaming AKA Rob

TANK1
Enthusiast

May 22, 2006, 2:06 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1575 views)
Shortcut
Re: [biohazardgaming] Samsung TX-R3265X/XAA shared input question [In reply to] Can't Post

On most tv/monitors when you cycle from tv-video1-video2-video3 etc
Each input is assigned to it's own video program.
So shared probably means you can use EITHER the front or side video imput,but not both.The video program shares ( gives you access by either the front or back input)
Hope that makes sense.
Yes you can use a switch for games or do you a A/V ( Home Theater Sound surround) Receiver that does video switching? Or try a -
Klarity Kable Y adapter 1M2F RCA Kable
Item #: KLA-1M2F
Category: Klarity RCA Kables
Weight: 0.25 lbs
Price: $2.99
Remember you need 1male- 2 female Y adapter

http://www.knukonceptz.com/...arity%20RCA%20Kables#

You find these at Best Buy,Circuit City etc.Just make sure you get a decent one to allow the video to flow.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)