Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
Samsung UN60EH6003FXZA No Video

Icefog
New User

Feb 14, 2015, 4:26 AM

Post #1 of 3 (3184 views)
Shortcut
Samsung UN60EH6003FXZA No Video Can't Post

Plug in power and you get a solid standby light. I do not have the remote. Use chassis joystick to turn it on: you get start up sound, back light, and the standby light flashes 6 times then STBY light stays off. No video. I've tried signal thru all source input except coax. I think the previous owner last source used was coax. Trying to see if at least I get audio from the coax input. I can shut it down with the joystick by pressing it once, then down, the pressing again. I imagine if I could see the video I'm dong a proper shut down. I do get the shut down audio then back lights turn off and then a solid STBY light.

If I do get audio from the coax input then I'm going to highly suspect the TCON board. There is 13v at the fuse.

Any other thoughts/ideas?

TIA

Icefog
New User

Feb 17, 2015, 7:24 PM

Post #2 of 3 (3162 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Icefog] Samsung UN60EH6003FXZA No Video [In reply to] Can't Post

Tried the coax/antenna input but no audio. then again, I can't confirm if that's the source it's on for sure if there is some control in effect.

Does anyone out there know what the 6 flashes is indicating/representing???

Jennre
New User

Mar 31, 2015, 7:13 PM

Post #3 of 3 (3029 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Icefog] Samsung UN60EH6003FXZA No Video [In reply to] Can't Post

I am working on this exact issue on my TV (exact same model).

I don't know what the 6 flashes mean and I can't find the information anywhere.

I am replacing the Mainboard first then the Power Supply board when it arrives.

If this doesn't work, I will replace the T-CON. I just want to eliminate the other possibilities first.

If none of those fix the issue, it is quite possibly the panel, which means "new TV" haha.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)