Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
What's your opinion regarding the Sony Bravia 40X350 HDTV ?

ahmadka
New User

Jul 7, 2008, 12:50 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1395 views)
Shortcut
What's your opinion regarding the Sony Bravia 40X350 HDTV ? Can't Post

Hi guys! Well I have been trying to choose a HDTV for a while now, mainly for use with my PS3...Previously, I had chosen a somewhat 'budget' 40" Philips Full HD HDTV, but that was just not good enough, so I ditched the idea of buying that...

So now I have chosen the Sony Bravia KLV-40X350A ... From what I know, this HDTV has *everything* in it which you would want from an excellent HDTV ... But still, I thought that I should ask you guys if there is something missing from this model, or if there are certain issues/problems related to this model, anything I need to verify before buying it, or anything else you might want to tell me regarding this model... :)

The only concerns that I have with this HDTV right now, are the following two issues:

1) Everywhere I have looked, it says that this model 'supports' a 1080p 'input' signal...It does not necessarily say that it supports an 'output' of 1080p. What I mean is, that I know it must be supporting an output of 1080i, because its native resolution is 1920x1080... But does it also support an output of 1080p ??

2) Since this HDTV is FUll HD, it should technically show map a 1920x1080 input in 1:1 mapping, with no deterioration/processing, 100% untouched output... This is correct ? Does this HDTV support this ?

Please note that my main use for this HDTV will be using it with my PS3 and playing Blu-ray movies...I am not a big sports fan, nor do I watch that much broadcast TV :p ..

Here are some Sony's websites detailing the exact specs of this model, in case you wish to have a look:

1) http://www.sony.co.th/product/klv-40x350a?site=hp_en_TH_i
2) http://www.sony.co.in/product/klv-40x350a?site=hp_en_IN_i

Also, if you know of any threads/guides/posts/experiences posted by other people regarding this HDTV (Sony Bravia KLV-40X350A), please do share them with me, so that I know what to expect from this HDTV ...

Thanx in advance guys :D

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)