Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: HD TV Forum:
need suggestions to make a decision, thanks!!!

bliu
New User

Nov 1, 2004, 8:33 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2779 views)
Shortcut
need suggestions to make a decision, thanks!!! Can't Post

Hello there,

I am planing to buy a 34' widescreen with HD compatible TV. I am looking for Sony, Toshiba, Panasonic so far. Sony has different models for that. Can anyone give me some suggestions? Do I need buy extended service plan from either Bestbuy or Circuitcity? (you are not responsible for any bad quality if any in the future:-).

Did anyone have any experiences of Bestbuy or Circuitcity match any internet good store low price?

Thanks very much!!!

Bryan

TANK1
Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2004, 1:42 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2774 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bliu] need suggestions to make a decision, thanks!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Both will pricematch from the internet.Just print the offer with the address of the internet company.If you have a problem just try again at a different time or day.Different workers,most will deal to make a sale.

Extended warranties are cheaper on the internet.Warrentech,Viking are two big companies,just use google.The advantage over Best Buy and Circuit City is the price is cheaper and Warrentech starts after the first year which is covered by the manufactor,s warrenty.So a 4 year warrenty from Warrentech = 5 total years of coverage(Sony for year 1 and warrentech for years 2,3,4,and 5).Best Buy and Circuit City start on day 1.So you are paying them for coverage which Sony is already covering in the first year.

bliu
New User

Nov 2, 2004, 3:12 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2773 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TANK1] need suggestions to make a decision, thanks!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you so much!!! Usually internet charges about $150 shipping fee. Should they add shipping fee when they match the price?

Appreciate!

Bryan

TANK1
Enthusiast

Nov 2, 2004, 11:04 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2765 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bliu] need suggestions to make a decision, thanks!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Thank you so much!!! Usually internet charges about $150 shipping fee. Should they add shipping fee when they match the price?

Appreciate!

Bryan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)