Shortcut
Post deleted by mygti02

denonjapan
Veteran

Oct 28, 2006, 7:25 PM

Post #2 of 10 (2567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mygti02] What TV to buy???? [In reply to] Can't Post

I will give you a better option to do and find it for yourself. Salesmen would allow your freedom to choose as if you can put your hands on between two models and find out. I know it may sound silly but bring your XBOX along with you and ask your salesman to try it!...
denonjapan
made in japan

gearguy
User

Nov 2, 2006, 3:53 AM

Post #3 of 10 (2540 views)
Shortcut
Re: [mygti02] What TV to buy???? [In reply to] Can't Post

If you're not stuck on a flat panel TV, look at the Toshiba DLP projection TV. These units are sweet. Last years models had some problems but they were worked out with this years models. I think they go from a 46" to a 72" screen. The gaming on these is really sweet. Especailly after you get it calibrated. Hard to beat. Good luck!

denonjapan
Veteran

Nov 2, 2006, 7:50 AM

Post #4 of 10 (2538 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gearguy] What TV to buy???? [In reply to] Can't Post

GEARGUY! do you see what Im seeing here? They guy wanted a flatscreen! not a SWEET DLP (like you!) SlySlySlySlySlySlySly pls somebody stop me right now!!!!!!!!SlySlySlySly so is there some SWEETER DLP? and what is the the SWEETEST DLP around?

Denonjapan
made in japan

gearguy
User

Nov 2, 2006, 1:33 PM

Post #5 of 10 (2536 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] What TV to buy???? [In reply to] Can't Post

I was against the N. Koreans getting a nuke. Since I found out you were Japanese I actually hope they get one now and park it in Japan.

denonjapan
Veteran

Nov 2, 2006, 2:12 PM

Post #6 of 10 (2533 views)
Shortcut

You sounds a lot like PRESIDENT BUSH! I don't blame you!!Shocked well join the army!

denonjapan
made in japan

gearguy
User

Nov 2, 2006, 2:57 PM

Post #7 of 10 (2530 views)
Shortcut

Actually it sounds like FDR or Harry Truman. Recognize those names? If not, ask any old timer in Japan that isn't dead from radiation or a Marine.

gearguy
User

Nov 2, 2006, 3:01 PM

Post #8 of 10 (2528 views)
Shortcut

In Reply To
GEARGUY! do you see what Im seeing here? They guy wanted a flatscreen! not a SWEET DLP (like you!) SlySlySlySlySlySlySly pls somebody stop me right now!!!!!!!!SlySlySlySly so is there some SWEETER DLP? and what is the the SWEETEST DLP around?

Denonjapan
made in japan

denonjapan
Veteran

Nov 2, 2006, 3:11 PM

Post #9 of 10 (2528 views)
Shortcut

gearguy! Im not living in an old fashioned way like you with rrobor! don't you get it? you stucked in the past! what a gag!Wink if you value the history you're meaning to tell me? Use it to your own ADVANTAGE! WAR is no WORLD resolution! tell it to the president perhaps I could come down and level with you and your misconceptions in ELECTRONICS.

denonjapan
made in japan

gearguy
User

Nov 2, 2006, 5:31 PM

Post #10 of 10 (2526 views)
Shortcut

War resolved Japan for sure. 2 mushroom clouds and it was all over. I will sympathize with you though, sucks to be a loser.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.16 s on (CGI/1.1)