Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Emprex 32" LCD Problem or Not

RogerB
New User

Oct 8, 2006, 7:03 PM

Post #1 of 4 (3363 views)
Shortcut
Emprex 32" LCD Problem or Not Can't Post

I have a 32" Emprex LCD TV(less than a year old), & Time Warner HD Cable box. I am currently watching the NASCAR race on NBC HD channel. Here is the question: As the cars go by the picture looks kind of blurry, but on a picture with less movement the picture is perfect, is there something wrong with the TV or the cable box?

Thanks

denonjapan
Veteran

Oct 8, 2006, 11:06 PM

Post #2 of 4 (3353 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RogerB] Emprex 32" LCD Problem or Not [In reply to] Can't Post

nope! your tv's quick shot response rate is Slow! there's nothing wrong with both.

denonjapan
made in japan

MOtvGuy
User

Oct 14, 2006, 1:21 AM

Post #3 of 4 (3342 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RogerB] Emprex 32" LCD Problem or Not [In reply to] Can't Post

It's often been called pixel lag. It's one of the downsides of the LCD technology. Still pictures look great, once it starts moving it gets blurry.

Here's a clue though, had you spent alot more money on a quality LCD set instead of buying some junk off Walmarts shelf you wouldn't have as much to complain about.

RogerB
New User

Oct 14, 2006, 2:12 PM

Post #4 of 4 (3335 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MOtvGuy] Emprex 32" LCD Problem or Not [In reply to] Can't Post

As far as Emprex being junk, your entitled to your own opinion. Walmart doesn't sell Emprex Brand Tv's, Fry's Electronics does. MOtvGuy, I didn't complain about my Emprex, I just wanted to know if there was something wrong with it. As a matter of fact I'm pretty satisfied with my $699 purchase from Fry's Electronics.........................Cool

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.18 s on (CGI/1.1)