Free Games TV Forums

Main Index FORUM
HOME
Search Posts SEARCH
IN
Rules & FAQ RULES
F.A.Q.

Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Hitachi 32LD8700U - PC To TV - NO SOUND!!!

Tonextone
New User

Feb 5, 2009, 9:01 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1175 views)
Shortcut
Hitachi 32LD8700U - PC To TV - NO SOUND!!! Can't Post

I have purchased a VGA PC to TV Cable Kit

This one - http://www.shoppingcentre.net/shop/vga-p...

It arrived today, and I have spent the last two hours trying to get it to work.

I have hooked up the VGA cables and splitter, and the connection is perfect. The picture is brilliant.

But I am having no luck whatsoever with the sound.

As you can see they have provided me with a RCA cable. One end is black, the other end has two of them, one red, one white.

I have plugged the coloured RCA cables into the back of my TV - into the R and L holes, and have plugged the black lead into the headphone socket on my PC. which did nothing.

I then plugged it into the Green hole which has another 5 different colours with it.

I cannot get sound no matter what I try.

Does anybody know the solution?

Along with the Panel of 6 different colours holes, I have Black and Orange holes near where you plug the keyboard/mouse in. It says Digital audio on them, and I have tried plugging the lead into both of them, but I had to force them in and out, and even when they were in nothing happened still.

I am at the end of my tether?

Please help

Thankyou.
We have the black jack connected in the Green hole at the back, and the two RCAs in the HDTV are connected at the back. L & R.

We found another panel on the side of the TV, with another red and White connection, tried that and still No good.

We use Realtek HD Audio Manager if that makes finding the solution any easier!

We also have a PC Audio In hole at the back of our TV - to the very far right of the PC VGA also.

(This post was edited by Tonextone on Feb 5, 2009, 9:02 PM)

techchris
Veteran

Feb 6, 2009, 3:04 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1166 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Tonextone] Hitachi 32LD8700U - PC To TV - NO SOUND!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

the audio lead goes from the pc headphone socket to the audio in red/white sockets on the tv. make sure the sound is turned up on the pc and check the tv audio menu to see if the rca sockets need to be switched on.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)