Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
How to connect Pc to TV?

Eugen6
New User

Feb 9, 2012, 11:40 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2375 views)
Shortcut
How to connect Pc to TV? Can't Post

I have a Tv Lcd "Schaublorenz" with a slot behind for connecting a Pc.I connected the Pc video card with the Tv slot but when the Windows XP Sp3 Professional starts
the Tv screen turns black and it says "out of range".I have changed the video card on my Pc and after some tests one of the cards worked well and I can see on the Tv Windows Xp.But I want to use my first video card (Nvidia Geforce MX 4000) or any other card as well.Can anyone give me a tip on how to get the signal from Pc to TV with any video card.Thank you. Smile

(This post was edited by Eugen6 on Feb 9, 2012, 11:42 AM)

JohnRocks
User

Mar 10, 2012, 8:38 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2052 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Eugen6] How to connect Pc to TV? [In reply to] Can't Post

I think you should try using the basic video out instead, and then connect it to TV video in or it’s Depending on the TV your card may not initially work properly with S-Video. When the card looks for the TV it will test for a 75ohm load on one of the wires. If this load isn't detected or isn't in range, it will then send all the picture data on another line, thus causing the Black and White picture you're getting. The control panel for your display can help you force the correct output.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Rackmount LCD Monitor
USB KVM

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)