Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
LG LCD TV Vertical Line Error

akgindika
New User

Nov 28, 2010, 3:39 AM

Post #1 of 17 (22309 views)
Shortcut
LG LCD TV Vertical Line Error Can't Post

I got LG 32LD550 Lcd Tv in last month. It import from Qatar to my home town in SriLanka. It only has service warranty. I can'yt send it again to Qatar. It has Left side vertical Line(Like black color). It is very small wide. But fully vertically in screen. I think that lookk like a dead pixel. please help me...

techchris
Veteran

Nov 28, 2010, 12:03 PM

Post #2 of 17 (22300 views)
Shortcut
Re: [akgindika] LG LCD TV Vertical Line Error [In reply to] Can't Post

change the picture to 4:3 ratio. If the line stays in the same place then the screen is probably faulty and the tv is history

akgindika
New User

Nov 28, 2010, 1:48 PM

Post #3 of 17 (22299 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techchris] LG LCD TV Vertical Line Error [In reply to] Can't Post

In 4:3 ratio, That line does not exist. because that line not moving. it is fixed one. Please help me. what can I do for it and what was the reason for that.

techchris
Veteran

Nov 28, 2010, 2:12 PM

Post #4 of 17 (22297 views)
Shortcut

I don't know what you mean by "that line does not exist,because that line not moving"

akgindika
New User

Nov 28, 2010, 2:27 PM

Post #5 of 17 (22295 views)
Shortcut

that mean. If I changed ratio, then that line not display.

techchris
Veteran

Nov 28, 2010, 2:51 PM

Post #6 of 17 (22293 views)
Shortcut

in that case the driver board that controls the section of the picture with the line in is faulty. That may be built into the ribbon connectors on the edge of the screen in which case the screen is still faulty. Unfortunatey I don't have a service manual for your tv.

akgindika
New User

Nov 28, 2010, 3:28 PM

Post #7 of 17 (22291 views)
Shortcut

Thanks for your assistance. I can mail my TV photos for u. if u have any solutions, please inform me. akgindika@gmail.com

darstr
User

Dec 2, 2010, 10:56 PM

Post #8 of 17 (22268 views)
Shortcut

Crazy Your panel is history. I saw that you stated you have a service Warranty. Have a repair guy replace the panel. You won't have to pay.

akgindika
New User

Dec 3, 2010, 7:25 PM

Post #9 of 17 (22266 views)
Shortcut
Re: [darstr] LG LCD TV Vertical Line Error [In reply to] Can't Post

what is mean of HISTORY? I can not understand it. But I can't send to Qatar. Because I should pay more money for that.

darstr
User

Dec 3, 2010, 7:55 PM

Post #10 of 17 (22264 views)
Shortcut

Crazy Means Finished, Broken, Not going to be fixed.Pirate

Ron.M
Veteran

Dec 4, 2010, 8:11 PM

Post #11 of 17 (22256 views)
Shortcut

akgindika;....

Because I should pay more money for that.

That's one choice you have & the best as you still have a warranty...
Other choice is;=>...
Lay the TV flat down , screen up....
Get some salt & pepper....
Maybe some katsup & mustard (If available where you live)....
Pour generous amounts of the above on the screen...
Now take a BIG bite outta any corner , chew vigorously & swallow....Wink....
In other words , if you dont want to send it back under warranty , then all that's left form you to do , is to eat it....

Enjoy....PS: .. Don't forget to take an anti-acid as that will come back up on you....Sly...

Later...Ron.M.....Cool.....
Veteran & Retired TV technician

jts1957
Veteran

Dec 4, 2010, 10:50 PM

Post #12 of 17 (22252 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Ron.M] LG LCD TV Vertical Line Error [In reply to] Can't Post

Careful you don't poison the guy Ron. Who knows what dangerous chemical compounds those condiments contain.

-------------------------

cathop
New User

Dec 5, 2010, 8:13 AM

Post #13 of 17 (22249 views)
Shortcut

I am having a similar issue.
My samsung tv is having issues and it just started yesterday. We can watch tv for quite a while with no issues then out of nowhere the left side of my screen starts to get these flickering vertical colored lines and then it will stop flickering and remain half white or white and other colors. These lines change color with what is on tv sometimes. The right half of the screen is fine. Also it does this on my dvd player cable box and normal tv and when i bring up menu. Help i dont kno what to do or what may be wrong. The tv is only about 2years old. I have a video of the problem as well if it helps.

darstr
User

Dec 7, 2010, 10:39 PM

Post #14 of 17 (22229 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cathop] LG LCD TV Vertical Line Error [In reply to] Can't Post

Crazy I believe I already responded to your other post about this. Unsure

evernn
New User

Dec 28, 2010, 4:12 AM

Post #15 of 17 (22127 views)
Shortcut

[url=http://www.vogsoft.com/discount/mac/itunes_and_ipod/ipad/imacsoft_ipad_to_mac_transfer-download-78784.html]iMacsoft iPad to Mac transfer OFF (25.00% Discount), the excellent iPad to Mac transfer, is specially designed for Mac users to fast transfer, rip, copy and manage your music, videos, photos, podcasts and TV Shows from iPad to Mac, iPad to iTunes. Moreover, iMacsoft iPad to Mac Transfer helps you create, edit and delete iPad playlists. With the professional iPad to Mac transfer, you can copy files among multiple iPods at one time.
Similar Christmas discount software:
[url=http://www.vogsoft.com/discount/windows/mobile_devices/ipad/imacsoft_ipad_to_pc_transfer-download-78688.html]iMacsoft ipad to PC Transfer Coupon Code (25.00% Discount)
[url=http://www.vogsoft.com/discount/mac/audio_software/ringtone_maker/aimersoft_iphone_ringtone_maker_for_mac-download-81406.html]Aimersoft iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac OFF (20.00% Discount)
[url=http://www.vogsoft.com/discount/windows/dvd_software/dvd_creator/aimersoft_dvd_creator-download-74773.html]Aimersoft DVD Creator Discount (20.00% OFF)
[url=http://www.vogsoft.com/discount/mac/dvd_software/dvd_creator/aimersoft_dvd_creator_for_mac-download-79040.html]Aimersoft DVD Creator for Mac OFF (25.00% Discount Coupon)
For more coupon discount visit http://www.vogsoft.com

darstr
User

Dec 28, 2010, 1:24 PM

Post #16 of 17 (22124 views)
Shortcut
Re: [evernn] LG LCD TV Vertical Line Error [In reply to] Can't Post

Crazy Thanks for replying to all off my posts with your advertisements you Jackass. Now my in box is full of your dumbass crap.MadMadMadMad

Garfed
New User

Apr 8, 2011, 1:35 AM

Post #17 of 17 (21876 views)
Shortcut

In this case, the driver board, which controls the image of the same part of the fault. This may be built on the screen in this case, the edge of the screen is still the wrong ribbon connector...
RS Gold,Buy Maplestory Mesos,Rift Platinum

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.19 s on (CGI/1.1)