Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Need Help Picking a LCD TV

RockT
New User

Sep 2, 2006, 11:11 PM

Post #1 of 4 (2191 views)
Shortcut
Need Help Picking a LCD TV Can't Post

Whats up ...I want to buy a LCD TV with PC input (VGA) I'm looking for a tv that has nice picture quality for viewing ESPN, game playing and to use as a computer Monitor...i need something about 20" and from the Price Range of $300-599..

I'm still not sure what to get..so i'm hoping ya have good and recommended suggestions...so..thanks in advance...Later

(This post was edited by RockT on Sep 3, 2006, 12:54 AM)

denonjapan
Veteran

Sep 6, 2006, 1:57 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2172 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RockT] Need Help Picking a LCD TV [In reply to] Can't Post

RockT. this is a forum, you won't find anything unless you go out and shop and tell us what best describes your comparison to one another. i may doubt your price range to even consider an open box. Ebay maybe your last resort. I guarrantee even lower $$$$ for 20 inch.

denonjapan
made in japan

RockT
New User

Sep 6, 2006, 3:12 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2171 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] Need Help Picking a LCD TV [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh..ok..well..Thanks Anyways...Later

datpcstore
New User

Sep 24, 2006, 9:43 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2105 views)
Shortcut
Re: [RockT] Need Help Picking a LCD TV [In reply to] Can't Post

First I would visit store that sell LCD TV and view different models even though you may have a limited selection of LCD TV and Plasma TV with certain stores with LCD TV and Plasma TV Manufactures.. Check this new LCD TV in stock, I can help you get the lowest price on any purchase on LCD TV.
Cresco M3710 37" HDLCD 1366x768 1000:1 8ms Speaker
http://www.datpcstore.com/
Datpcstrore.com is your online store for consumer electronics! We have a wide selection of computers, and we offer low price computer hardware repair. You can find the hottest electronics cheap on Datpcstore.com! We offer notebook computer, PC, and video game consoles, as well as Mp3 players, printers, digital camera, and Plasma TV.
http://www.datpcstore.com/

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)