Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
New TV

rportell
New User

Feb 14, 2008, 11:48 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1663 views)
Shortcut
New TV Can't Post

I am looking for a new tv and don't relly know a lot about them. I don't relly want to spend over a $1000 and I would like a 37". I was wondering if a 37" LCD around $800 is worth it. (or is that to big of a risk)Should I get a cheaper TV or just save my money and get a TV in the $1500 dollar range. I've been shopping around alot and reading alot of TV fourms. I cant relly decide what to do.

I have found a Toshiba 37" 720P lcd with 3 HDMI Inputs for $979 and was just wondering if this was a good TV or not thanks.

(This post was edited by rportell on Feb 15, 2008, 9:55 PM)

denonjapan
Veteran

Feb 15, 2008, 3:47 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1658 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rportell] New TV [In reply to] Can't Post

You are are exactly like my buddy, it needs some pushing. I won't do that though!. Know what you want, when you want it. The sooner you decide alone regardless of what you read don't really matter when you do it. The more people around you with advice, the more will piled up your confusion. That I know!... I also sense that you are the type of individual who value every penny they spend and if you think the risk ahead before you do, not only you will end up with lots of run-around but you will end up with nothing and if you force it with ego? It's likely what you learn from forum to forum disengage the whole sense of your planning.

You are in the right department in LCD screen. Just nail that thought and care less of the negatives.

denonjapan
made in japan

(This post was edited by denonjapan on Feb 15, 2008, 3:52 AM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)