Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
"Philips 40pfl3705d / 7f" Repair help plz (:

ImaTryHardV.1
New User

Feb 15, 2012, 6:14 PM

Post #1 of 1 (1682 views)
Shortcut
"Philips 40pfl3705d / 7f" Repair help plz (: Can't Post

Hi im a semi-smart electrical kinda kid i know my way around a pc but tv's have never really been my thing. My grand parents bought a Philips 40" 40pfl3705d f7 a couple years ago and after the first year of the beloved "warranty" it black screened. Now i just made an acount from seeing another post left by the person asking the question becuase he didnt want to be bothered with saving a couple grand as we both have the same problem and when my grandparents got it priced out it came to around 2000$ for a tv they payyed 700$ for? Ahah so since they have a new one and i would love a 40" tv to game on sooooooooo bad "I AM GOING TO FIX THIS"! I have the link to the post that i looked over before deciding to make an acount (:
http://www.justanswer.com/tv-repair/4zcn2-i-ve-philips-40pfl3705d-f7-year-no-problems.html
I have gotten to where i have the back plastic off and am looking at the circuit boards....btw when my grandpa had it appreased ( I cant spell ahah) im quite sure the repair man knowing that it was going to get scrapped, stripped sum of the smaller componets as there are markings on the circuit boards(not alot but a few) where it seems a ie. capacitor... should be placed buttttttt i know theres more (: i can not see any blown or damaged caps to the best of my knowledge and ive been on youtube for a couple days now so ima pro :D ahah

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)