gtulunay
New User

Jan 9, 2006, 3:19 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2436 views)
Shortcut
Please help Sharp Lcd LC37DB5U Can't Post

Hi,

I try to connect my pc to lcd tv

My pc has sapphire radeon 9200se PCI video card I bought Dvi to Hdmi cable and I try to hooked up a 37" sharp Aquos to a PC using DVI -> HDMI (This Aquos has no DVI or VGA). I also have samsung 17 crt monitor hooked to vga . My problem is that I'm not able the get the resolution I want .My lcd tv native resolution is wide XGA 1366 x 768 RGB and my monitor provides the best view when I set 1024x768. When I set the resolution 800x600 I do not have any problem in either side(lcd/crt monitor) .However I don't like this resolution in my monitor and the image does not fully cover my lcd tv. When I swich to 1280x720 it is still working, but the image on crt monitor is too small whereas the image on the lcd tv is overscan. Is there any way that I can get my crt and lcd work under the same resolution like 1024x768 ? do I have to change my video card or can I use ATI's DVI to YPrBr adapter. Please help what is best solutions. Thanks in advance

denonjapan
Veteran

Jan 13, 2006, 5:58 AM

Post #2 of 2 (2409 views)
Shortcut
Re: [gtulunay] Please help Sharp Lcd LC37DB5U [In reply to] Can't Post

LC37DB5U is a consumer model not compliant for computer applications, graphics or any that attempt using converting cables. You have to have VGA input. that! or what you see is what you get!

denonjapan

made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)