Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Vizio XVT323SV "No Signal"

PJO34
New User

Feb 22, 2019, 6:34 AM

Post #1 of 2 (2725 views)
Shortcut
Vizio XVT323SV "No Signal" Can't Post

I have a Vizio model XVT323SV television. I purchased the TV in 2011.

I cut the cord many years ago, so I watch videos from Hulu and Netflix by connecting my computer to my TV via HDMI. From the time I purchased the TV, I had the HDMI cable in the first position. Everything worked great until a few days ago.

While watching a video, the screen went black and a few moments later the “No Signal” box appeared on the screen. It had never happened before so I restarted the computer and turned off, then on the TV.

When that did not work, I reseated the cable thinking perhaps one of my cats nudged it while walking behind the computer. Then I replaced the cable thinking the cable was perhaps broken. Then, thinking perhaps the HDMI port on my video card was defective, I hooked up a laptop that was connected, and working, on another TV. No luck. (Of course, I also tried each of the other HDMI ports on the TV (i.e. Ports 2, 3 and "Side.”)

The last think I did was reset the TV by choosing Menu —> Help —> Reset TV Settings.

Nothing has worked.

I am able to use each of the USB ports to listen to music or view pictures.

If anyone is able to help, I would appreciate it greatly.

Thanks.

arizanotlari
New User

May 4, 2019, 7:37 PM

Post #2 of 2 (2485 views)
Shortcut
Re: [PJO34] Vizio XVT323SV "No Signal" [In reply to] Can't Post

hello.

use vga interface for video and pc audio port for sound. if your computer not have vga port buy hdmi to vga converter.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)