Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Sanyo 40" LCD TV color & AV imput problems

needles--2
New User

Jun 10, 2016, 9:09 AM

Post #1 of 1 (4067 views)
Shortcut
Sanyo 40" LCD TV color & AV imput problems Can't Post

My Sanyo 40" LCD TV has been having problems with color flaring in dark pictures face's and other arias flare red not all the time sometimes the picture is fine like new, but under certen conditions sometimes worst than others very noticeable sometimes in commercials when the screen is all orange or red the left side of the screen from top to bottom 3" wide flares yellow or white,the red flaring happens threw out the whole picture it reminds me of the old picture tubes as guns went bad but not just around the edges, Is this a board that can be replaced I have experience repairing these sets as far as switching out boards changing bad caps any help at all would would be appreciated, Second problem in the past week i'd be watching TV and the screen would go blank for about 30sec then come back on and in the upper right corner in a blue block it says video 1 like what comes up when you change video input setting this happened 2 times a day now it will sometimes happen every 45min then once a day again and back and forth I have FIOS TV and wondered if it may be the box, what do you think, you guys helped me out before and I was able to repair both sets I the highest confidence in you a deepest respect Please any help at all will be appreciated Thank You Very much for your anticipated help Needles (Bill)

By the way was unable to supply model numbers because the set is mounted on the wall in a hard to get to area and I am Disabled I will try to get someone over to take it down then post them Thanx again

(This post was edited by needles--2 on Jun 10, 2016, 9:40 PM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)