Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Sony Bravia 40" /46" LCD HDTV's

TVJunkee
New User

Sep 8, 2008, 5:31 PM

Post #1 of 3 (1798 views)
Shortcut
Sony Bravia 40" /46" LCD HDTV's Can't Post

I'm in the market for a new LCD HDTV. I have been doing extensive research and amungst my searches I found these two deals that I thought I would share for anyone else in a similar position as I am looking for a television.
$500 off the 40" and $600 off the 46"
http://www.sonyrewards.com/...eway/?offerlink=snb2
http://www.sonyrewards.com/...eway/?offerlink=snb3

rany1977
New User

Sep 10, 2008, 2:11 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1789 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TVJunkee] Sony Bravia 40" /46" LCD HDTV's [In reply to] Can't Post

I would go for the 46 inch. I have had a 52 inch Bravia LCD for about six months, and the picture is simply amazing especially on Blu-Ray. It even makes my satellite look great, and it's not even HD. I have a 42 inch Toshiba and it doesn't make a satellite look good and gives it a low quality look. But with Sony, you don't get that low quality look, of course the satellites will not be high-definition quality, but it is very decent. If you're looking for a high-definition picture then you would need an HD cable box or satellite.
You will really be happy with this TV! Good luck!

TVJunkee
New User

Sep 10, 2008, 3:21 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1783 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rany1977] Sony Bravia 40" /46" LCD HDTV's [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
I would go for the 46 inch. I have had a 52 inch Bravia LCD for about six months, and the picture is simply amazing especially on Blu-Ray. It even makes my satellite look great, and it's not even HD. I have a 42 inch Toshiba and it doesn't make a satellite look good and gives it a low quality look. But with Sony, you don't get that low quality look, of course the satellites will not be high-definition quality, but it is very decent. If you're looking for a high-definition picture then you would need an HD cable box or satellite.
You will really be happy with this TV! Good luck!

Thank you so much for the advice!! I decided on the 46" as you suggested. I got an amazing deal with the $500 off.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)