Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
Sony KDL-52X3500 volume setting?

dealrocker
New User

Jan 30, 2010, 1:10 PM

Post #1 of 2 (976 views)
Shortcut
Sony KDL-52X3500 volume setting? Can't Post

A friend of mine owns a Sony KDL-52X3500. I must admit the picture quality of this LCD TV is pretty great. But it has a strange problem, whenever he gonna switch on his TV the volume is always on 38 which is quite loud. He tried to fix this via service menu, but had no luck. Wondering is there any way to set the volume to a lower setting?

Thanks in advance.

jts1957
Veteran

Jan 30, 2010, 6:15 PM

Post #2 of 2 (971 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dealrocker] Sony KDL-52X3500 volume setting? [In reply to] Can't Post

<span contenteditable="false"><table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"><!--reply--><tr><td width="2%"><hr width="100%" noshade size="1" color="#A1A576"></td><td width="10%" align=center><font size=1 face="Verdana,Arial,Helvetica">In&nbsp;Reply&nbsp;To</font></td><td width="87%"><hr width="100%" noshade color="#A1A576" size=1></td></tr></table></span><div style="margin-left: 30px">A friend of mine owns a Sony KDL-52X3500. I must admit the picture quality of this LCD TV is pretty great. But it has a strange problem, whenever he gonna switch on his TV the volume is always on 38 which is quite loud. He tried to fix this via service menu, but had no luck. Wondering is there any way to set the volume to a lower setting? <br> <br>Thanks in advance.</div><span contenteditable="false"><table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width="100%"><!--/reply--><tr><td><hr width="100%" noshade size=1 color="#A1A576"></td></tr></table></span>

WHY IT DO DAT^^^^^^^^?

With the Volume Down button, of course.Wink

Many sets have a volume "at turn on" (or similar wording). Some are adjusted by the Owner/User in the Customer Menu. Some are adjusted (usually by a trained tech) using the Service Menu. Obviously if it were in either menu, You would have reported it (or you "missed" it, or didn't know how to "save" settings), quite understandable since you probable have little or NO consumer electronics servicing background.Unimpressed

-------------------------

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)