Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
TVparts4sale.com ripped me off- Don't get cheated

c500base
New User

Jul 11, 2011, 2:47 AM

Post #1 of 1 (2303 views)
Shortcut
TVparts4sale.com ripped me off- Don't get cheated Can't Post

A few months ago the backlight inverter went out of my 42" Vizio and I ordered a replacement from TVparts4sale.com.
It took a while to get the part and when we did it didn't fix the problem. We then drove the TV across town and dropped it off for a couple days at a shop for diagnosis. The shop informed us that the parts we had received from TVparts4sale.com were junk and that we needed new ones. It took a while to contact TVparts4sale.com but they agreed to exchange the parts if we returned them, so I shipped them the next day. After a few days I got a call from TVparts... saying that I hadn't shipped them the same parts that they sent me and so I agreed to send them my other parts the next day, which I did. It's been months now and they won't return any calls or emails. I'm out about $90 for the original parts and a $40 diagnosis fee, and $40 core value that I would have got for my old parts. Fortunately, I've never done business with people like this before and I can't imagine why they wouldn't just refund the money. I think my TV was out of commission for over a month waiting for these people. Save yourself some headaches and possibly having your money stolen and buy from a reputable parts dealer. I should have done my homework and found all the bad comments about these guys. I think their part was the cheapest I found and now I know why. Maybe they've already gone out of business. I'm sure it won't be long now, if they haven't. That is TVparts4sale.com of Douglasville, GA-- Don't let them steal from you.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)