Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
bush(idlcd32tv006)no picture

ernie
User

Aug 22, 2007, 10:31 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2642 views)
Shortcut
bush(idlcd32tv006)no picture Can't Post

just aquired this tv sound is ok and the screen lights up but there is no picture or graphics when you put the menu on just a blue screen havent took the back of yet as this is new to me and i thought i would see first if this is a common problem also if it is even worth doing any advice appreceated

techchris
Veteran

Aug 23, 2007, 8:14 PM

Post #2 of 4 (2634 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ernie] bush(idlcd32tv006)no picture [In reply to] Can't Post

these tv's were grey imports using the Vestel chassis from Turkey I think.if the back lights are on and the screen is blue i suspect the fault is on the processor pcb which from memory was not available. check the edge connectors first though just in case.

ernie
User

Aug 23, 2007, 9:14 PM

Post #3 of 4 (2631 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techchris] bush(idlcd32tv006)no picture [In reply to] Can't Post

thanks for the info chris i will check the connectors out when i get a bit of time and get back to you cheers for now

ernie
User

Dec 8, 2007, 11:38 PM

Post #4 of 4 (2571 views)
Shortcut
Re: [techchris] bush(idlcd32tv006)no picture [In reply to] Can't Post

i stored the tv for a bit and it got damp therefore when i tried it it blew the fuse and a diode on the power supply so i replaced them and decided to check the rest of the power supply i found a surfice mounted fuse(looked like a resistor)but it was a 2.5amp fuse.that had gone so i replaced that and the tv worked ok after that so that must have been the initial fault why i had no picture.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)