which one?
View Results (3 votes)

breakshake
New User

Nov 20, 2008, 11:15 PM

Post #1 of 5 (1876 views)
Shortcut
lcd tv for gaming Can't Post

Hello everybody. I wanna buy a LCD TV,but i'm very confused about sizes. Should i go for 32 " or for 37 "(full HD)? I'll use it most of the time,for gaming ( pc and xboxe 360 ) It's there a big difference between 32" and 37 " ,when i play,both of them with 1920*1200,and same details???? I mean image /quality /clarity,and so on.I could sit far from TV,5 feet,6 feet,4,or whatever,that's not a problem.I just wanna enjoy the games,with a good image / clarity / Let's give you an example ,now : i play Call Of Duty 4(pc or Xbox 360) on 32",and 37" I have the same settings from the graphic card (pc game,in this case) My question is: which tv from those ones ,will have the better image / picture -clarity?? Or,it's the same?So many people says "The bigger,the better" but i asked some shop assistants,and some of them says "the bigger the tv is,the more is losing the clarity" Is that true?? Please help me,and give me some advices,i don't wanna buy a 32 " one,and after view weeks,i regret it. Thanks a lot,in advance.

denonjapan
Veteran

Nov 23, 2008, 6:25 AM

Post #2 of 5 (1864 views)
Shortcut
Re: [breakshake] lcd tv for gaming [In reply to] Can't Post

Image quality and clarity has nothing to do with full hd, not that you can find at 32 or 37. of course the bigger the better, it's a better concept on video games. You may start at 45,46, 47 and 52 inches for full hd.

denonjapan
made in japan

denonjapan
Veteran

Nov 23, 2008, 9:14 AM

Post #3 of 5 (1861 views)
Shortcut

Also, I would like to add that this end of the year are best opt of clearance old model. however, new techs comes a litle interesting this coming year. if you're a high end enthusiast, Sharp and Sony will come by surprize this coming year. SHARP XS and Sony ZX-1 may change your perspective in LCD's and it doesn't come cheap. Sony expected this 40 inch will be $4,000.00 in U.S. dollars and the Sharp will quite dismay you with the asking price.

denonjapan
made in japan

breakshake
New User

Nov 28, 2008, 12:14 AM

Post #4 of 5 (1838 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] lcd tv for gaming [In reply to] Can't Post

What about this ? http://www.pixmania.ie/ie/uk/1747684/art/lg/37lg7000-lcd-television.html Would that be okay for pc games,Xbox 360,and internet browsing?What about the LG colours? Are they okay?

virp123
New User

Feb 6, 2009, 1:31 PM

Post #5 of 5 (1583 views)
Shortcut

panasonic viera is a good opt.....

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)