Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
lcd with ps2 problem

rodney06
New User

Jan 4, 2006, 6:24 PM

Post #1 of 6 (2461 views)
Shortcut
lcd with ps2 problem Can't Post

hi ppl, i need some help with a problem i have with my DIBOSS LT-27KLF LCD Television. When i play the playstation 2 on it , the picture quality is bad, when playing on footy games it's blurry and the players leave trails of where they have just been and it gives you eye ache. Does any one know what the problem is, or is there any cables i can buy that will fix this problem? thanx ppl

(This post was edited by rodney06 on Jan 4, 2006, 6:25 PM)

denonjapan
Veteran

Jan 6, 2006, 5:12 PM

Post #2 of 6 (2444 views)
Shortcut
Re: [rodney06] lcd with ps2 problem [In reply to] Can't Post

did you set the playstation to progressive?

denonjapan

made in japan

rodney06
New User

Jan 8, 2006, 11:18 PM

Post #3 of 6 (2439 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] lcd with ps2 problem [In reply to] Can't Post

sorry, but i have no idea what progressive is and how to do it, so plz help, thanx

Rumplestiltskin
New User

Jan 10, 2006, 2:40 AM

Post #4 of 6 (2432 views)
Shortcut

Progressive refers to the scan method used to display the image on the screen. Options are progressive scan or interlaced.

Be sure to use the highest quality connection possible (HDMI, DVI, component preferred), and use any otions the PS2 might have to display on a digital display. I don't have a PS2, so it's hard for me to say.

gamecruiser
New User

Apr 24, 2006, 10:43 AM

Post #5 of 6 (2297 views)
Shortcut

hey. there is no cable that would fix the problem. the reason of when you play your ps2 and the LCD is blurry is because a LCD or plasma television is not made for high definition with a ps2. you've gotta stop playing a console on that tv. if you keep playing the console on the tv it will lose its high definition when your watching tv

techchris
Veteran

Apr 24, 2006, 1:11 PM

Post #6 of 6 (2293 views)
Shortcut

dont expect lcd or plasma to be as good as crt tv's whatever the salesman told you.its because the response time is slow on flat screen tv's (the time taken to switch pixels on or off) and so fast moving objects leave this trail behind them. use your old tv for games

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)