Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: LCD TV Forum:
zenith44 HELP! dvi to hdmi

ohjb
New User

Dec 10, 2005, 9:06 PM

Post #1 of 7 (2512 views)
Shortcut
zenith44 HELP! dvi to hdmi Can't Post

my rca hd receiver died so direct sends me an h10 hd receiver but when converting hdmi to dvi with a high end cable somehow I've lost quality
so they tell me to do the three yb ya pr and still quality is degredated....
they offer a tech but I think need a dvi hd receiver bb says end of life..
lastly if i can get the hdmi to work i have a feeling it should be better quality than the dvi????? who's the guru out there???Pirate

denonjapan
Veteran

Dec 16, 2005, 3:11 AM

Post #2 of 7 (2503 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ohjb] zenith44 HELP! dvi to hdmi [In reply to] Can't Post

you have plenty of space to write clearly and specifically regarding your problem, I am absolutely lost the manner of your explanation. It's jiberished!

denonjapan

made in japan

ohjb
New User

Dec 16, 2005, 3:28 PM

Post #3 of 7 (2501 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] zenith44 HELP! dvi to hdmi [In reply to] Can't Post

someone already responded with a solution to my jiberish lol

ohjb
New User

Dec 20, 2005, 2:49 AM

Post #4 of 7 (2483 views)
Shortcut

Thank God you have plenty of room to misspell jiberish. There is no past tense of the word jiberish; therefore "jiberished" is not a word, i.e. " I jiberished on the way to the store" makes no sense, therefore logically speaking (a=b, b=c, therefore a=c), you make no sense, therefore the statement by me; you have plenty of room to make no sense , makes sense; although if you don't understand english you may think it makes no sense unless you have no sense in which case you are now senseless. The moral of the story is don't complain about what you don't understand, understand?

denonjapan
Veteran

Dec 20, 2005, 7:18 AM

Post #5 of 7 (2476 views)
Shortcut
Re: [ohjb] zenith44 HELP! dvi to hdmi [In reply to] Can't Post

Mr ohjb! You made out a question you didn't understand although I have already answers for you despite the question you brought, I sensed it to be jiberished over your definition >DEGREDATED! ( Is there such thing?)

You said quote "my rca hd receiver died so direct sends me an h10 hd receiver but when converting hdmi to dvi with a high end cable somehow I've lost quality > what is RCA RECEIVER DEAD? HIGH-END CABLE?

"so they tell me to do the three yb ya pr and still quality is degredated".> Whos they? DEGREDATED?

...they offer a tech but I think need a dvi hd receiver bb says end of life.. > What is BB SAYS END OF LIFE?SlySlySly

lastly if i can get the hdmi to work i have a feeling it should be better quality than the dvi????? who's the guru out there???Pirate > Why connect something you aware not working? and Who guru you ought to be looking? CLEO?

Im not complaining Mr ohjb! simply wonder the technicality your LCD PROJECTION created your problem. it don't take much any moral to tell the story! My apology!

denonjapan

made in japan

ohjb
New User

Dec 21, 2005, 12:44 AM

Post #6 of 7 (2473 views)
Shortcut

bb is best buy

ohjb
New User

Dec 21, 2005, 12:45 AM

Post #7 of 7 (2473 views)
Shortcut

degredated.....the root form is degrade...to become less

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)