Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Akai 42 Inch Plasma PDP4294

skysvr
New User

Nov 4, 2005, 6:43 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1682 views)
Shortcut
Akai 42 Inch Plasma PDP4294 Can't Post

I recently purchased a 42 inch Akai Plasma PDP4294. I am new to plasma and just was wondering about the signal quality, seems blurred on black sometimes and during fast motion. Some channels appear good most of the time but others have very poor visual quality. I have dishnet and have checked all the connections. Even bought monster cables which did not help at all. Is it just because this is a cheap plasma, will a signal booster help? Any help would be appreciated

denonjapan
Veteran

Nov 4, 2005, 9:18 PM

Post #2 of 2 (1676 views)
Shortcut
Re: [skysvr] Akai 42 Inch Plasma PDP4294 [In reply to] Can't Post

I don't see any problem!. and I don't see your solution of a booster will help any better either. What good backround AKAI does in video industry? other than AUDIO only.Remember that! and besides. AKAI is a strange name in PLASMA used by KOREAN/ INDONESIAN selling their product help boost the sale, It's marketing strategy. You should know better!

I bet for $1,299.00 you paid for is what makes you ignored looking other possibility. it's a good bait! im telling ya!.....Also, Understand that in broadcasting is how well your tuner receives signals, and if your plasma ( which im sure! ) has poor SCALAR to process the incoming signal to project a decent picture. To make long story short:" if your conclussion is overall GOOD"?> is " NO GOOD" at all!. what you see is what you get!

denonjapan

made in japan

(This post was edited by denonjapan on Nov 4, 2005, 9:19 PM)

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)