Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Broken plasma screen?

sattv2000
New User

Aug 25, 2005, 2:53 AM

Post #1 of 6 (2768 views)
Shortcut
Broken plasma screen? Can't Post

If you have a plasma with a broken screen - not missing boards and electronics, in decent shape, I would be interested in buying it. Preferably 37" and higher in size - as I have to put them in a container. The plasmas' are sent to Europe for spare parts. I would apreciate any interest. Thanks.

sandeep718
New User

Apr 4, 2006, 6:39 PM

Post #2 of 6 (2320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sattv2000] Broken plasma screen? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I believe I can help you out. I have a number of plasma screen TVs with broken screens which are in perfect condition otherwise. If you are interested, please reply to this post as I will be checking it regularly. Thank you.

monas2
New User

Apr 13, 2006, 9:20 PM

Post #3 of 6 (2277 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sattv2000] Broken plasma screen? [In reply to] Can't Post

hi i have a pioner 4214 it was working perfect until my son broke it , he hit it with a ball and the inner panel broke. now it turn on but you can't see anything . i want it to fix it but i can't find any one to fix it and by reading it looks like is going to cost me more to do it. let me know if you are interesting.

sattv2000
New User

Apr 27, 2006, 1:15 AM

Post #4 of 6 (2225 views)
Shortcut
Re: [monas2] Broken plasma screen? [In reply to] Can't Post

Send me a picture of it...And let me know what you are looking to get price wise...sattv2000@yahoo.com

(This post was edited by sattv2000 on Apr 27, 2006, 1:15 AM)

a.saydam
New User

May 10, 2006, 11:19 PM

Post #5 of 6 (2165 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sandeep718] Broken plasma screen? [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, I saw your post about the broken screens of Plasma Tv's that inside boards and parts are in good condition. Can you tell me if you Philips Plasma Tv with a model number 42FD9932. I will be very much interested about the parts,most likely the PDP. Can you also tell me how much you are asking for this heavy units? Here is my email address a.saydam@hotmail.com Your earliest response is greatly appreciated. Many Thanks Akin

yoozef
New User

May 11, 2006, 6:50 AM

Post #6 of 6 (2161 views)
Shortcut
Re: [a.saydam] Broken plasma screen? [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm also interested in buying broken screen plasmas, if not to far from NYC, email me at truejerzy@wp.pl, thanks

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.15 s on (CGI/1.1)