Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Extended Waranty buy it, or not but it?

firemaf96
New User

Jul 11, 2006, 6:45 PM

Post #1 of 2 (1313 views)
Shortcut
Extended Waranty buy it, or not but it? Can't Post

Hello, I just bought the Samsung 50" plasma tv model 5053. I did a lot of research and decided to go w/ this one. I did not however buy the $550 extended warranty they try to get you to purchase. They say, for anything that goes wrong within the next 3 years, they will fix, or replace TV. Is this warranty worth it? TV was purchased at Circuit City, what do u guys think???

denonjapan
Veteran

Jul 13, 2006, 5:36 AM

Post #2 of 2 (1297 views)
Shortcut
Re: [firemaf96] Extended Waranty buy it, or not but it? [In reply to] Can't Post

Either way! you didn't do any good. When you bought something but then back in you mind, you wished you had a warranty thinking you're safe just the thought of " JUST IN CASE". My question to you is: why didn't you purchase something that nothing is absolutely will come along beyond any doubts to whether WARRANTY issues is benificial or not? Do you NOW doubt, SAMSUNG plasma of your choice, and after your re-searched will ease your mind if you should get a warranty? (listen to me carefully! ) when you do! then you should!.....(listen again!) if you ask me if it's worth it? NO! know why? cause anything you buy in the future will only re-direct you to bad choices if warranty doesn't cover. Try this!> bear in mind you bought "TOP OF THE LINE" with ease! why need one?.

denonjapan
made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)