Fujitsu plasma problem... HELPP!!!!

bigmonyc
New User

Mar 8, 2007, 12:12 AM

Post #1 of 4 (1581 views)
Shortcut
Fujitsu plasma problem... HELPP!!!! Can't Post

Hello everyone,
So im new to this TV forum. My TV of 2 years just crapped on me and gave me an error message. It says something to the extend of "error message condition 1". I have a 42 inch fujitsu model number pds4221w-h Can anyone please advise me on what to do or where i can take it in the NYC area that would know how to fix it. Also, how much i should expect to pay? Is it worth it or should i just buy another one? PLEASE HELPUnsure

denonjapan
Veteran

Mar 13, 2007, 8:18 AM

Post #2 of 4 (1568 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bigmonyc] Fujitsu plasma problem... HELPP!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

Nobody in New York or the anywhere else can guarrantee to fix the problem, and certainly no individual here can. Besides, New York is the leading of gray-imports-products which mostly retailer claims to be and authorized dealer of any kind when they'rer not, PC VIDEO ON LINE, FOTO CONNECTION, (to name a few) I doubt FUJITSU ever want to hear your story. This time I realized, I believe most plasma owner's having this issues are causes by gray imports. Next time, check your local listings in your area who really are the authorized dealers, and yes! get another!

denonjapan
made in japan

bigmonyc
New User

Mar 13, 2007, 2:10 PM

Post #3 of 4 (1567 views)
Shortcut
Re: [denonjapan] Fujitsu plasma problem... HELPP!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

In Reply To
Nobody in New York or the anywhere else can guarrantee to fix the problem, and certainly no individual here can. Besides, New York is the leading of gray-imports-products which mostly retailer claims to be and authorized dealer of any kind when they'rer not, PC VIDEO ON LINE, FOTO CONNECTION, (to name a few) I doubt FUJITSU ever want to hear your story. This time I realized, I believe most plasma owner's having this issues are causes by gray imports. Next time, check your local listings in your area who really are the authorized dealers, and yes! get another!

denonjapan
made in japan

Ok... thanks for not being helpful... anyone else that can provide some helpful information and not what seems to be a personal grudge against NY retailers....

techchris
Veteran

Mar 13, 2007, 4:22 PM

Post #4 of 4 (1564 views)
Shortcut
Re: [bigmonyc] Fujitsu plasma problem... HELPP!!!! [In reply to] Can't Post

I dont think this is a personal grudge.we get grey imports in the UK too and getting them repaired is just about impossible.lots of flat screens are just Chinese imports,rebadged in the country of sale and with no spare parts available.The best advice is to buy Panasonic in future and take an extended warranty then if the dealer cant fix it then it should be exchanged.I have seen Fujitsu tv's here and not been able to get parts or back up service so they end up in landfill sites.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.17 s on (CGI/1.1)