Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Hitachi HDX61 55" vs Pioneer Elite Purevision Pro 1120HD 50"

84horn
New User

Jan 11, 2005, 3:22 AM

Post #1 of 3 (3093 views)
Shortcut
Hitachi HDX61 55" vs Pioneer Elite Purevision Pro 1120HD 50" Can't Post

Since I am new at this and have done some research could someone please give me their honest opinion on these two Plasmas?

I get a new salesmen each time I visit stores and the brands they carry in stock are always the best of course. Hitachi is saying they have a 60,000 half life due to a whiteflush/pixel orbitization? Is this BS or really a non burn feature as the salesmen claim? Does the Pioneer offer this feature? I can't find any facts about this feature. Both tvs fit my decor fine but was wanting some more views from some real TV experts before I make a big mistake. I like the Hitachi 55" size but the Pioneer 50" would work too. Please give me your thoughts. I am looking at Tweeter and Home theater here in Texas

Thanks 84 hornSmileSmile

D2X
New User

Feb 6, 2006, 11:33 PM

Post #2 of 3 (2009 views)
Shortcut
Re: [84horn] Hitachi HDX61 55" vs Pioneer Elite Purevision Pro 1120HD 50" [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm new also and have brought my new plasma purchasing decision down to these two models since there the same price at my local dealer. I'm also wanting to hear the thoughts of others with any experience to these to models. Thanks in advance!

denonjapan
Veteran

Feb 7, 2006, 9:15 AM

Post #3 of 3 (2004 views)
Shortcut
Re: [D2X] Hitachi HDX61 55" vs Pioneer Elite Purevision Pro 1120HD 50" [In reply to] Can't Post

Pioneer Elite Purevision Pro 1120HD 50"

DEFINITELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

denonjapan

made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)