Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Hitachi Plasma

plantman
New User

Oct 5, 2005, 12:35 AM

Post #1 of 4 (2320 views)
Shortcut
Hitachi Plasma Can't Post

Can anyone give me any thoughts about the new 2005 Hitachi42HDT52? I hear that it is very good in avoiding burn in as well a a great picture since it has 1024 x 1024.

denonjapan
Veteran

Oct 5, 2005, 5:23 AM

Post #2 of 4 (2313 views)
Shortcut
Re: [plantman] Hitachi Plasma [In reply to] Can't Post

Are you looking for a great picture or burn-in awareness?..Hitachi42HDT52 is FUJITSU's based glass Plasma also used by SONY 42B1/ B2 model. Panasonic EDTV model beat these HDTV's based plasma aside when it comes to picture quality. Im telling ya!

denonjapan

made in japan

plantman
New User

Oct 6, 2005, 6:03 AM

Post #3 of 4 (2300 views)
Shortcut

In reference to the EDTV Panasonic Plasma, ie 42PD50U reports, why does EDTV lose about 20% in picture quality in HD programing and does this really mean you lose the quality that you buy an HDTV for? Is it better to buy a regular HDTV Plasma or does it make any difference?

denonjapan
Veteran

Oct 7, 2005, 4:42 AM

Post #4 of 4 (2293 views)
Shortcut

You mentioned 42PD50U consumer model. I would never in my life recommend you CONSUMER EDTV model if PICTURE quality you desire insist in the subject. Consumer model always has it's classification standards mainly PARTS-used-wise equals to = OVERALL QUALITY and by far LESS in comparison to EDTV PROFESSIONAL displays.

The IE reports are from majority of same display which in area of consumer use didn't met ( in my opinion ) the required budget due to similar issues> CUT-COST materials used in order to supply the demands to further improve the technology and to accomodate sufficient production of the entire world...It was pushed to the limit but consumer demands "it should be less" know what Im saying?.

20% loose of picture quality in HD PROGRAMMING is no bearing the truth of that said REPORTS. I have said before! there are no guarrantees unless your HD broadcasting mainly using Enhanced definition materials from the past which quality of TRUE HD as PROMISED is not met. I don't see any reason why should your display be fault to be incompatible.....

if you ask me! it would be a lot difference an EDTV PROFESSIONAL than an EDTV consumer ones.

denonjapan

made in japan

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)