Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Panasonic TC-P50S2 Screen turns off, but power light stays on

robrpb
New User

Jan 28, 2016, 3:30 AM

Post #1 of 2 (4075 views)
Shortcut
Panasonic TC-P50S2 Screen turns off, but power light stays on Can't Post

I have a Panasonic TC-P50S2 that I purchased new in November 2010. I have never had any problems with it. Two days ago the tv seemed to turn itself off, but the red power light remained on (solid light). I pressed the power button on the remote and the picture came back on. That happen 2 more times. That night I unplugged the power overnight. Yesterday I plugged the power plug back in and the tv was on for several hours with no problems. Again last night I unplugged the tv and today about 2 hours after plugging it in it turned itself off, but the power light remained on. I pressed the power button and the picture came back on. When I lose the picture there is not sound or anything. Your help in resolving this problem is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

robrpb
New User

Feb 2, 2016, 12:12 AM

Post #2 of 2 (4044 views)
Shortcut
Re: [robrpb] Panasonic TC-P50S2 Screen turns off, but power light stays on [In reply to] Can't Post

Hi, it seems people are stumped with my problem, as I have not had any responses. Are there other forums that you could recommend that might be able to help me? Thanks.

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.13 s on (CGI/1.1)