Crumbtrail TV Forums: TV Equipment: Plasma TV Forum:
Pioneer 5040HD or LG 50PX1D , please help me decide

spshond
New User

Oct 20, 2005, 3:36 AM

Post #1 of 3 (1634 views)
Shortcut
Pioneer 5040HD or LG 50PX1D , please help me decide Can't Post

I understand that the Pioneer is an older model. Both TV's are in Brand New Condition. I cannot decide which one I want. LG = 3200.00 Price tag. Pioneer is about 3100 Price tag. I understand that Pioneer is the Best in picture quality. The LG has many Bellz & Whistles that I do not need. I'am buying a superb TV in order to watch sports on & Movies. No Computer hook up, no SD card slots necessary. Now hat you have heard my dilemma, that do I get. Thank you

denonjapan
Veteran

Oct 20, 2005, 6:19 AM

Post #2 of 3 (1627 views)
Shortcut
Re: [spshond] Pioneer 5040HD or LG 50PX1D , please help me decide [In reply to] Can't Post

if these 2 models are your personal choices. PIONEER is firm recommendation for you. But you need to explore in a showroom! Your price range is good!.. You might encounter better! Listen to your instinct!...if you can throw an extra 1.5 grand more! Get the MITSUBISHI PD-5050. That I can highly recommend! Sad to say! MITSUBISHI will no longer manufacture plasma in the future.

denonjapan

made in japan

(This post was edited by denonjapan on Oct 20, 2005, 6:22 AM)

jeffkr
New User

Dec 31, 2005, 8:52 PM

Post #3 of 3 (1411 views)
Shortcut
Re: [spshond] Pioneer 5040HD or LG 50PX1D , please help me decide [In reply to] Can't Post

I have the 5045 hd and love it !!!Fabulous picture quality!!

Search for (options) - Page loaded in: 0.14 s on (CGI/1.1)